Triad's True Identity Revealed! | The Boneyard

Triad's True Identity Revealed!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Couldn't be Triad. He only had one hot dog!

a.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Once upon a time, at least a few years back, a regional ice cream producer pushed out an experimental horse radish ice cream. I loved it! That would be a great side for a condiment loaded lips, snouts and tails hot dog. I do believe most of us go for the hot dog for the toppings and they disguise that oily sour fermented pig tail spritz that comes with every bite of every commercial dog.

Now I reserve my caution to the wind in a bun to Costco's polish sausage and crush it with relish, onions, mustard and ketchup. Bring back the horse radish ice cream!

Reaction Score
Vanilla ice cream with 25-year-old balsamic vinegar (consistency of Hershey syrup). Sounds weird, but I'm pretty sure no one has ever not loved it.

Reaction Score
Once upon a time, at least a few years back, a regional ice cream producer pushed out an experimental horse radish ice cream. I loved it! That would be a great side for a condiment loaded lips, snouts and tails hot dog. I do believe most of us go for the hot dog for the toppings and they disguise that oily sour fermented pig tail spritz that comes with every bite of every commercial dog.

Now I reserve my caution to the wind in a bun to Costco's polish sausage and crush it with relish, oniorns, mustard and ketchup. Bring back the horse radish ice cream!

As a youth I was the one that got to clean the intestines and then load them with ground multiparts to make sausages (another name for hotdog). I'm not much of a fan of stuffed tubings. With or without Condiments.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
As a youth I was the one that got to clean the intestines and then load them with ground multiparts to make sausages (another name for hotdog). I'm not much of a fan of stuffed tubings. With or without Condiments.

Still, in most of the world "offal" is a dietary mainstay. The thymus and pancreas have a real marketing genious behind them - they are the Sweetbreads of offal. The whole Tripe thing is a miss in my opinion. Pure genious: Cervelle de Vea and Maghaz (well maybe not): both cooked cow brains.

Now cow tongue is something I can get behind, though I prefer mine without the taste buds.

Reaction Score
Yup! I use a balsamic vinegar reduction drizzeled on vanilla. I first had it in Italy on Gelato.
I first had it in Italy too - in Modena where they make the balsamic. My company had a plant nearby (Correggio), and they had a subscription (their own table) at a restaurant owned by Luciano Pavarotti. The first time you go there they give you the doctored ice cream for desert, and also give you a small bottle of the 25-year-old stuff to take home. It spoiled me for life from the cheap runny balsamic.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Now I reserve my caution to the wind in a bun to Costco's polish sausage and crush it with relish, onions, mustard and ketchup. Bring back the horse radish ice cream!

Still, in most of the world "offal" is a dietary mainstay. The thymus and pancreas have a real marketing genious behind them - they are the Sweetbreads of offal. The whole Tripe thing is a miss in my opinion. Pure genious: Cervelle de Vea and Maghaz (well maybe not): both cooked cow brains.

Now cow tongue is something I can get behind, though I prefer mine without the taste buds.

Not sure if all of this was an attempt to dissuade me from eating hot dogs .... but
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
.. it aint gonna work
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Every year my grandfather would kill a pig. The only parts I wouldn't eat was the blood sausage and souse (pickled pigs head). I think the lip/ ears tails and unmentionable arts were tossed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom