Trey Hall gets offer from URI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Resized_Screenshot_20180615-193023001_1259.jpeg

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This kid isn’t good enough to play at UConn. I go to East Catholic games all the time and I’m just not impressed. IMO, I see him somewhere more like Quinnipiac or Fairfield.
Is he returning to East Catholic next year? Really needs to face some better competition.

Reaction Score
Is he returning to East Catholic next year? Really needs to face some better competition.

I have not heard anything to suggest otherwise. Last year there was a kid on East Catholic better than him (Matt Veretto) that ended up at Delaware. Once again, this guy is nowhere close to a high level D1 player.

Reaction Score
I have not heard anything to suggest otherwise. Last year there was a kid on East Catholic better than him (Matt Veretto) that ended up at Delaware. Once again, this guy is nowhere close to a high level D1 player.

He's just not a great athlete. Domimating with size. Has potential though

Reaction Score

Trey Hall gets better every time I see him. The program he is in has helped him improve drastically in the last 2 years. I think a school like Rhode Island would be great for him but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets high d1 offers soon. He was the 3rd best player on his high school team last season and 5th best player the year before but those other kids are legit scholarahip level players as well so I don’t see that as a negative.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Very few high school sophomores are good enough to play at any level of DI basketball the next year...

Did he dunk on your brother or something?

Reaction Score
Very few high school sophomores are good enough to play at any level of DI basketball the next year...

Did he dunk on your brother or something?

Nope. I’ve just seen him several times and know he will not have an impact here. Not worth a scholarship whatsoever.

Reaction Score
Trey Hall gets better every time I see him. The program he is in has helped him improve drastically in the last 2 years. I think a school like Rhode Island would be great for him but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets high d1 offers soon. He was the 3rd best player on his high school team last season and 5th best player the year before but those other kids are legit scholarahip level players as well so I don’t see that as a negative.

They guys who are better than him are scholarship but not high level D1 players. Their best player is heading to Delaware and their second best player holds 1 offer from Hartford. Hall isn’t good enough to play here

Reaction Score
Another 2020 Connecticut kid picked up a URI offer this weekend, Aidan Carpenter 6'5 point guard from New Haven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom