Trevon Duval to Duke | The Boneyard

Trevon Duval to Duke

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I thought there was some big east rule that prevented him to go to Creighton?

There is... But it seems they are still involved. Some others explained in another thread how it is plausible. Probably not the most attractive scenario.

Reaction Score
There is... But it seems they are still involved. Some others explained in another thread how it is plausible. Probably not the most attractive scenario.
I see, thanks!

Reaction Score
Whatever happened to a simple photoshop of you in the team's jersey? these kids need to have an animator at their disposal now??

Reaction Score
Just curious...was that Duke's last scholarship? If not, what would be the difference of going to Duke in the same class with Duval as going to UConn in the same class as Gilbert (assuming he gets medical shirt)?

Reaction Score
Whatever happened to a simple photoshop of you in the team's jersey? these kids need to have an animator at their disposal now??

I love the kids on twitter who hit the "I'm proud to announce I'm continuing my academic and athletic career at X division III school" - please stop with that mess. Never mind the schools, AD's, coaches and parents that allow for Division III signing days at schools - they actually get run in the local TV news up here.

I know of a parent insisted on a signing day for a kid and the kid was getting $300 of aid. Absurd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom