Tremont Confirme_ | The Boneyard

Tremont Confirme_

C

Chief00

89% now from 78%. Still not a 100% Chief CONFIRMED that we all take comfort in but the numbers speak for themselves. I have not lowered my rating at any point during the process despite the negative media stories. However,this is not your standard recruiting story.
The next week to ten days could bring good news on a couple of fronts, although my optimistism may be an attempt to talk dudes off the ledge.

Reaction Score
89% now from 78%. Still not a 100% Chief CONFIRMED that we all take comfort in but the numbers speak for themselves. I have not lowered my rating at any point during the process despite the negative media stories. However,this is not your standard recruiting story.
The next week to ten days could bring good news on a couple of fronts, although my optimistism may be an attempt to talk dudes off the ledge.

If your optimism is only an attempt to talk dudes off ledges, I would urge you to consider reconsidering. Just sayin.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I feel like 89 percent is a tad high.

What programs have the other 11 percent?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

These are the same dudes that mock you!

Reaction Score

So is it 89% progress towards a commitment, or if he were to decide today we'd be 89% to 11% random lottery-style favorites?

C

Chief00

If your optimism is only an attempt to talk dudes of ledges, I would urge you to consider reconsidering. Just sayin.
Not consciously but I believe negativity is often a self fulfilling prophecy - so maybe some rosy colored glasses - but I never had Diallo above 50% but did not use numeric ratings then.

Reaction Score

Jump

C

Chief00

It's most important because, as you know, the casual fan can't read past 2 decimal places
LOL - Recruiting forecasts are not that precise. There is a term you may have heard on the BY "take with a grain of salt".

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Hmm, new thread and referencing his own memes?

This is bold, even for the Chief00. The Chief00 is really putting his reputation on the line here folks, haters and believers alike will soon have what they want. Let's see how this plays out.

Reaction Score
So my takeaway is that we can take this 89% "with a grain of salt" & 11% "have no idea" or 100% a kid that doesn't want to come to UConn until every other relevant school in Div 1 BB says no.....that said hope he comes here anyway.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom