Tre Mitchell | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Reaction Score
think he would fit nicely playing with either akok/kofi or akok/wahab

anyone heard anything about Tre recently? regarding a post grad year, recruiting, or otherwise?

Reaction Score
No chance in hell hes going to Providence. Kofis decision will determine where Tre goes imo.

Reaction Score
how's this for a positive spin on the nerve wracking kofi situation:

mitchell would actually fit better playing with akok and wahab than he would with akok and kofi.

at least with akok and wahab you'll have a rim protector on the floor at all times. the same couldn't be said about mitchell and kofi sharing the floor.

just trying to lift some spirits

Reaction Score
Huge hunch lol but this kid has been so quiet about his commitment and with the extreme lack of OVs I just think it’s telling where he wants to go.
I do wonder if he's going to commit if we miss on Kofi. I wonder if the talk on reclassifying was because we couldn't guarantee a spot this early in the recruiting cycle if Kofi committed.

Reaction Score
Mitchell isn’t a lock for us if we lose on Kofi. He could still reclassify to 2020, hence the lack of urgency on his end.

Reaction Score
Mitchell isn’t a lock for us if we lose on Kofi. He could still reclassify to 2020, hence the lack of urgency on his end.

are you implying that Mitchell would otherwise be a lock (if we lose on Wahab) but for the possibility of reclassifying?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we get 1 of (Wahab/precious), tre will take the last scholarship, and maybe redshirt. If we get both (Wahab/precious) he will probably reclassify to 2020 and be true. We get neither (Wahab/Precious) he’ll commit than we’ll be in the grad transfer market. I wouldn’t be surprised if guys recruited by Ollie with no more potential get nudged out the door by Hurley so Mitchell could come in and show us what he’s got.

Reaction Score
Let's hope the staff can reel him in. It's starting to feel like our toughest loss this year may be to Illinois. All 6' 10" 255 pounds of it.

Reaction Score
Word is his stock has plummeted. Still a Top 150 guy, but not as high as he once was.
Pardon my ignorance, but even if his stock did fall, what does that matter if he has a spot waiting for him at a school he wants to go to? or is the implication he wants to improve and see if he gets more feelers?

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score
Pardon my ignorance, but even if his stock did fall, what does that matter if he has a spot waiting for him at a school he wants to go to? or is the implication he wants to improve and see if he gets more feelers?

yes

Reaction Score
then the implication is- if Mitchell reclassifies he must have his eyes on greener pastures. otherwise he would just commit to us this year. so if we don't get him now we'll never get him. that would be a real slap in the face.
Yeah this seems like the most logical conclusion now

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
then the implication is- if Mitchell reclassifies he must have his eyes on greener pastures. otherwise he would just commit to us this year. so if we don't get him now we'll never get him. that would be a real slap in the face.
starting to get used to that slap in the face over these past few years
Please sir, may I have another better not become the mantra
Ready for some good recruiting news soon...........

Reaction Score
Ready for some good recruiting news soon......
I hear ya man. It’s been five weeks since a 5 star player on 247, who was Cuse’s top target, spurned them and everyone else to not only commit to us but actually enroll early on his own dime in order to get acclimated to the program.

FIVE WEEKS! This is an outrage! These guys on our staff are a real bunch of jerks!

Derp.

C

Chief00

I hear ya man. It’s been five weeks since a 5 star player on 247, who was Cuse’s top target, spurned them and everyone else to not only commit to us but actually enroll early on his own dime in order to get acclimated to the program.

FIVE WEEKS! This is an outrage! These guys on our staff are a real bunch of jerks!

Derp.

As Chief has said - the recruiting grind continues.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Mitchell Wahab and precious. That sounds nice. Even without precious and getting a real 3 who can shoot the 3 would round out a really nice class.

I’m confident Hurley is the guy to get them locked in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom