Tre Mitchell | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Love the whispers that thinks there's a chance they get shut out of recruits for the year.

Also, reply seems to imply Hurley, et al might be outworking Brey.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A big (tall) recruit or a big (pause) recruit?

Reaction Score
I’ve been able to convince myself that the interpretation of everyone’s cryptic messages here means we’re landing Mitchell OR it means we’re landing Akok. Either way, lately when folks start sending coded messages, we land a new recruit shortly after and I’m a happy fan. Chief said “Patience”; I’m trying big fella but you’ve got my hopes up.

Reaction Score
They have had NOTHING but visits from bigs (Mitchell, Akok, and Wahab) and are not actively recruiting ANY backcourt players! Really going out on a limb prediciting a BIG here, huh Chief?
In fairness to Chief, he did lay this out some time ago. He had posted that Hurley's strategy was back court players first, then bigs. After Gaffney committed, he said we were done with the back court, as planned, and the staff was moving on to bigs. So it's not a surprise or astounding, IF you've been keeping up. ;)

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
In fairness to Chief, he did lay this out some time ago. He had posted that Hurley's strategy was back court players first, then bigs. After Gaffney committed, he said we were done with the back court, as planned, and the staff was moving on to bigs. So it's not a surprise or astounding, IF you've been keeping up. ;)
Right, but before and after the Mitchell visit and then this weekend we’ve been told all hands on deck, major flooding. Waiting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom