OT: Travelers Championship Contest | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Travelers Championship Contest

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A few quick observations:

The two most picked golfers, Bubba (picked by 34 entrants) and JT (22, tied with Zach J.) did not make the cut.

There are 19 golfers with scores in the top ten (-8 or better, with ties). Only Zach, Bryson and Rory were picked by more than 10 entrants. 15 golfers were picked by 10 or more entrants, and six of them (40%) either missed the cut or dropped out.

Nobody picked Marc Leishman or Brendon Todd (both -9). Mickelson (-13), Steele (-9), Noh, Kang and Kizzire (all -8) were only picked by one person each.

Doesn't appear anyone can beat Glenn at this point. He's the only entrant with nine players making the cut. Nobody even had eight. Five had seven. 13 had six, 19 had five, 16 had four, and nine had only three. Meaning 70% of entrants had only half or less of their picks make the cut.

Reaction Score
Anyone know if pga will move up Sunday start times due to rain forecast? Last thing I see on net is the normal 8:35 start with leaders off at 2pm?

I watched today’s action on my computer cbs.com. It wasn’t on my local CBS tv station down here in N.C.

Golf was great and announcers did a great job.

Reaction Score
I think he meant the competition results. If so you can look at the leader board that was sent out on Thursday. I think the winners were highlighted?
Oh forgot about that. I was wondering why he was being so lazy with something you could look up very easily.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If I'm playing fantasy, I'm taking Morikawa every week for the next decade or so. He's going to spend the next 10 years cashing 6 digit checks week in and week out. I don't know if his putting is good enough to win a bunch right now, but he is a green hitting monster. Out of the three youngins who showed up last year or so- Hovlind, Morikawa and Wolff, I am most bullish on Morikawa. By a lot.

Of course I had Morikawa and Justin Thomas on my Traveler's picks.

Announcer just put it in perspective. Morikawa has more wins (2) than Missed Cuts (1) in his career.

Reaction Score
Of course I had Morikawa and Justin Thomas on my Traveler's picks.

Announcer just put it in perspective. Morikawa has more wins (2) than Missed Cuts (1) in his career.
But did you have them yesterday?

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I like betting winners going into the final round. I had Morikawa to win at 5-1 yesterday. Ship it! I got so lucky though - he was 3 back with 3 holes to play, and then had to hit a bomb putt to keep the playoff going. The kid is going to win A LOT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom