Travelers Championship Charities | The Boneyard

Travelers Championship Charities

Reaction Score
Hi all,

The response to my podcasts and the Travelers content here has been amazing. With no fans allowed at the tournament this year, means less money will be going to the local CT charities the tournament donates to. To try and help bring in a little more money I'm working on a fundraising drive. Starting Thursday and going each day of the tournament I'll be walking 4 miles (the length of TPC River Highlands). Any amount you guys might be able to contribute to my walking will go a long way towards helping a lot of charities in the state.

You can donate here: gf.me/u/ybba5n and I'll be providing the money to the Travelers Championship.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
Can you earmark what charities on that list a donor's contribution goes to?

Reaction Score
Can you earmark what charities on that list a donor's contribution goes to?

I do believe that you can pick and choose specific charities on their list to go to - but for this I am donating to the general Travelers Championship charities that they then distribute out.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Lots of talk here on the BY about what we're buying, or what we're investing in. Minimal action on the GoFundMe. Disappointing. If everyone here gave $20 you’d crush your goal. I gave what I could - I spread my donations all around. Been making it a point to donate much more. Nice work @gwhuskyfan!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lots of talk here on the BY about what we're buying, or what we're investing in. Minimal action on the GoFundMe. Disappointing. If everyone here gave $20 you’d crush your goal. I gave what I could - I spread my donations all around. Been making it a point to donate much more. Nice work @gwhuskyfan!

Thanks so much and really appreciate. No obligation to donate for anyone but every dollar does help! Thanks again for everyone who has participated.

Reaction Score
Day 1 of 4 miles in the books. Again thanks to anyone who has donated. Donations still open gf.me/u/ybba5n

1593125647827.png

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
You hit your goal! Very happy for you. I have to ask - what is the significance of that amount?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom