Travel Director | The Boneyard

Travel Director

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
After one passionate 4 minute rant at this month's board meeting I'm now the Travel Director for the East Hampton Soccer Club.

I figure it's 5-7 years before I'm running the show for an outfit trying to get promoted out of the Championship.

First order of business is finally convincing people they aren't 'tryouts' when you have 9 players signed up for a team that plays 7v7.

Reaction Score
After one passionate 4 minute rant at this month's board meeting I'm now the Travel Director for the East Hampton Soccer Club.

I figure it's 5-7 years before I'm running the show for an outfit trying to get promoted out of the Championship.

First order of business is finally convincing people they aren't 'tryouts' when you have 9 players signed up for a team that plays 7v7.

You could be the next Chuck Blazer.

Reaction Score
What were the odds pre-existing board members symbolically said "... this joker thinks he has all of the answers, let him try to fix it ..."? ;)

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
What were the odds pre-existing board members symbolically said "... this joker thinks he has all of the answers, let him try to fix it ..."? ;)

Not even that complicated.

I was the only one who volunteered.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom