Transfer Watch | The Boneyard

Transfer Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not necessarily due to transfers but I think Oregon is returning like one guy next year. And they were in the final four last year. Rough times hit everyone.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily due to transfers but I think Oregon is returning like one guy next year. And they were in the final four last year. Rough times hit everyone.
They'll be fine. IT'S OREGON, afterall. They are probably going to start at least 3 freshmen next year though.

Reaction Score
just one guy? one? or one starter?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was funny seeing his board explode when Cuse got their sanctions thinking it would have zero impact on them. Try again.
I think it one part "whistling in the dark" and one part relief since everyone, including them, realizes that they should have received the death penalty, had the sole natties vacated and quite probably have lost accreditation given the length, breadth and scope of the violations that were uncovered. Lord knows what went unseen.

Reaction Score
I think it one part "whistling in the dark" and one part relief since everyone, including them, realizes that they should have received the death penalty, had the sole natties vacated and quite probably have lost accreditation given the length, breadth and scope of the violations that were uncovered. Lord knows what went unseen.
This would be funny if it was sarcasm but sadly I think you are being serious

Reaction Score
just one guy? one? or one starter?
Only one guy that played any significant minutes last year. Name is Payton Prichard I think. Was their backup pg last year. Aside from that it's all vets that prettty much never played, freshmen, and I think a transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom