Transfer "leader" board | The Boneyard

Transfer "leader" board

Reaction Score
Schools with the most out-transfers (per Raoul).
Pretty impressive that 6 transfers doesn't even get you in the top 15.

• ELEVEN
    • Syracuse
  • TEN
    • Northwestern St
    • Texas Tech
  • NINE
    • Detroit Mercy
  • EIGHT
    • Clemson
    • E Washington
    • UMBC
    • NC Central
    • Tenn St
  • SEVEN
    • Arkansas St
    • Chicago St
    • Colorado St
    • East Carolina
    • Miss St
    • UNLV
    • Robert Morris
    • Stony Brook
    • UTEP

Reaction Score
ELEVEN
  • Syracuse

imagev1bdd138dbfae9023bcb2d80ed0d263f2f-d5gollmgogb3jx6y1q2_t1880.jpg

Reaction Score
Even with 11 transfers + 1 grad, Cuse actually will be able to field a team. They have 3 remainers + 4 frosh. Of the returnees, one played 7 total minutes this past year and another was out for the season injured.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry about Syracuse... they have at least three transfers coming in... probably more.

Duke wasn't even the leader in its own city ?????

Reaction Score
I wouldn't worry about Syracuse... they have at least three transfers coming in... probably more.

Duke wasn't even the leader in its own city ?????
The majority of the Syracuse transfers were bad players. Some had supposed talent, but after going 25-8 with Tiana before her cancer. They plunged to 16-15, and 15-9, totally underachieved. They needed to get rid of the problem, and start over.

Reaction Score
The majority of the Syracuse transfers were bad players. Some had supposed talent, but after going 25-8 with Tiana before her cancer. They plunged to 16-15, and 15-9, totally underachieved. They needed to get rid of the problem, and start over.
Wouldn't most of them have graduated as well had the extra year not been available? Either way, it seems like most of them would have been gone regardless.

Losing a junior like Engstler still stings but this comment is based on my bias. She impressed me this season especially with her commitment to getting into better shape.

Reaction Score
Same may apply to Clemson. None of its 8 transfers ended up at P5 schools. Best destinations are UCF and FGCU.

Reaction Score
SIX
  • Alabama
  • Butler
  • Canisius
  • Cinci
  • Delaware St
  • Duke
  • FIU
  • Jacksonville
  • New Mexico
  • UNC Wilmington
  • ODU
  • San Jose St
  • So Alabama
  • Utah St
  • Va Tech
  • Wichita St
  • Xavier
  • Youngstown St

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Schools with the most out-transfers (per Raoul).
Pretty impressive that 6 transfers doesn't even get you in the top 15.

• ELEVEN
    • Syracuse
  • TEN
    • Northwestern St
    • Texas Tech
  • NINE
    • Detroit Mercy
  • EIGHT
    • Clemson
    • E Washington
    • UMBC
    • NC Central
    • Tenn St
  • SEVEN
    • Arkansas St
    • Chicago St
    • Colorado St
    • East Carolina
    • Miss St
    • UNLV
    • Robert Morris
    • Stony Brook
    • UTEP
Would you consider me evil if I was salivating about the Gamecocks playing Clemson next season after most of their team transferred? Not that it would have been a close game, but a 100 point victory seems like a nice even number. ?

Reaction Score
Cuse #1 with a bullet
  • TWELVE
    • Syracuse
  • TEN
    • Northwestern St
    • Texas Tech
    • Detroit Mercy
  • EIGHT
    • Clemson
    • E Washington
    • UMBC
    • NC Central
    • Tenn St
  • SEVEN
    • Arkansas St
    • Chicago St
    • Colorado St
    • East Carolina
    • Miss St
    • UNLV
    • Robert Morris
    • Stony Brook
    • UTEP
  • SIX
    • Alabama
    • Butler
    • Canisius
    • Cinci
    • Delaware St
    • Duke
    • FIU
    • Jacksonville
    • New Mexico
    • UNC Wilmington
    • ODU
    • San Jose St
    • So Alabama
    • Utah St
    • Va Tech
    • Wichita St
    • Xavier
    • Youngstown St

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With recent announcements from Iowa & Maryland, down to 4 P5 schools with no transfers -- Stanford, Washington St, UCLA, Ga Tech.

Reaction Score
Would you consider me evil if I was salivating about the Gamecocks playing Clemson next season after most of their team transferred? Not that it would have been a close game, but a 100 point victory seems like a nice even number. ?
Have they added anyone?

I'm still laughing a little bit at the midseason post here about Clemson really being a big factor ... for what I still cannot imagine.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

that's twice as big as the Clemson-Gamecock football spread will be :p;):):cool::D:eek:

Have they added anyone?

I'm still laughing a little bit at the midseason post here about Clemson really being a big factor ... for what I still cannot imagine.

That's not what I said :mad: I forget what I said... but I know that wasn't it. :oops:

Reaction Score
Clemson football fans are saying the same thing, and a 100 pint win in football would be impressive.

Reaction Score
I think the NCAA needs to REFINE this whole transfer thing. I think the original intent was to give players a make up year, but it's clearly being utilized to reopen recruitment.

Reaction Score
Detroit Mercy going down fighting — now up to 10! But do they have enough to challenge Cuse?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
...so, if Mulkey does land at LSU, does Baylor all of a sudden become a contender for this title? :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Two starts seeming like a trend.
No, you started it when you attacked Clemson. Get it straight. Seems like a trend based on a lot of your posts. It was all in good fun, but I'll let you have your way. Hang a banner if you would like.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom