Trace Young | The Boneyard

Trace Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We need a wing bench player. No use sitting on three scholarships.

Reaction Score
He's 6'8 with athleticism and a decent jumper. I'd take him even if we wereny desperate
I agree as he looks like he can help on the wing for sure. Also, seems to have a decent handle for his size. Beggars can't be too choosy right now.

Reaction Score
Illinois State, Indy St and Troy offered. Trying to compete with those juggernauts? Please
I honestly can care less who else is recruiting him. He clearly has talent, size, and athleticism. You cant complaim we dont have enough bodies then turn around and turn away talented D1 players. We have 3 schollies. Worst case scenerio he'll be a solid 4 yr rotation player

Reaction Score
I honestly can care less who else is recruiting him. He clearly has talent, size, and athleticism. You cant complaim we dont have enough bodies then turn around and turn away talent D1 players
Yeah that's a recipe for success

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I mean we could certainly use another player. If Waters isn't coming here, we should grab somebody. Then we should be okay for this year and have some scholarships to play with for next year.

Reaction Score
Every scholoraship player should be a borderline 5*? So we should just go into next yr as is, and continue to sit on scholorships? That seems like a good recipe for success

Reaction Score
So you want to go into next season undermanned? I loved how that played out last year. If Ollie could get better he would but if you haven't noticed uconn has lost a level or 2 in most recruits eyes. KO is going yo have to prove himself with under the radar guys now.

Reaction Score
Every scholoraship player should be a borderline 5*? So we should just go into next yr as is, and continue to sit on scholorships? That seems like a good recipe for success
Ever here of Rock Lubin? Don't throw bad scholarships at fringe players to fill in for your mistakes. It sets the bar low and leads to transfers. But continue to fall in love over every player rumored, mixtapes are the best!

Reaction Score
Ever here of Rock Lubin? Don't throw bad scholarships at fringe players to fill in for your mistakes. It sets the bar low and leads to transfers. But continue to fall in love over every player rumored, mixtapes are the best!
If you haven't noticed UCONN is not an elite basketball school right now. Unfortunately we do have to have to go for some under radar type. Do you really think this guys compares to Rock Lubin? This guy at least has the athletic talent to play at UCONN.

Reaction Score
If you haven't noticed UConn is not an elite basketball school right now. Unfortunately we do have to have to go for some under radar type. Do you really think this guys compares to Rock Lubin? This guy at least has the athletic talent to play at UConn.
Well good thing we spent all that money on Chillious than, huh. Sure need him to reel in the 2 stars so our plucky program can make a Cinderella run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom