Towson + 10 | The Boneyard

Towson + 10

Reaction Score
If I was in Vegas or lived in NJ I’d take Towson + 10 tonight vs Xavier . This early in season tough to get read even with best formulas Vegas uses but I believe one underdog will cover tonight in Charleston and don’t want it to be against our huskies. Lmk what you guys think in future based off spreads.

Reaction Score
If I was in Vegas or lived in NJ I’d take Towson + 10 tonight vs Xavier . This early in season tough to get read even with best formulas Vegas uses but I believe one underdog will cover tonight in Charleston and don’t want it to be against our huskies. Lmk what you guys think in future based off spreads.
Im in xavier -9.5, xavier is a really good team that just hasn’t shot well. They return their entire starting 5 from last years team. I think they cover.

Reaction Score
Im in xavier -9.5, xavier is a really good team that just hasn’t shot well. They return their entire starting 5 from last years team. I think they cover.
Watching Xavier they are very strong team and so early in season returning starting 5 is huge advantage which I didn’t realize. Goodluck with Xavier tonight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom