Tours of Werth Basketball Center? | The Boneyard

Tours of Werth Basketball Center?

Reaction Score
Email the staff. Whoever is doing operations is probably your best start. They can be more flexible with that stuff when it's not the live period, or when practices haven't officially started. Good chance they won't respond though.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Donate a lot of money or be friends with hurley.
I was going with become a top basketball prospect, but yours works too.

I would reach out to the athletic department.

Reaction Score
It’s not a full tour, but this past season there were a couple games where the lobby of Werth was open before the game at Gampel and you could walk around to see all the trophies

Reaction Score
They offered yours before a woman's game as part of a package. Just email the UConn Foundation and ask if there are any tour opportunities through them.

Reaction Score
They offered yours before a woman's game as part of a package. Just email the UConn Foundation and ask if there are any tour opportunities through them.
If this is a reply to m - I never went to Women's games

Reaction Score
I have only been in Seth 3/4 times. It’s amazing, but never had your if locker room and such.

Reaction Score

This video does a nice job detailing the building. Having worked in Werth for a couple years, I'll add a few things. They show the "players lounge," that is actually the entrance to the locker room, if he continued around the corner, it would have opened up to women's locker room, which is essentially a mirror image of the men's except for decorations. What he said about women's hardware everywhere is true. There's a storage closet off the women's practice court that literally has random trophies from previous years tucked away.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom