Tough Break for KO | The Boneyard

Tough Break for KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Interesting. Hope they work it out peacefully and amicably.

From the Bball side it's going g to affect him. The rest of the staff will need to show their value.

Reaction Score
One of the big ties to CT was her love for the area. Sorry to hear of this news.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
why is everything so polarized with us? We're either winning ships or we're losing to Yale and our coaches wife is divorcing him... sigh

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Hmm... Seems like somebody was waiting for the big payday first.... Smh

Keep ya head up Ollie & remember these hallowed words:

"Not a dime back!"

Reaction Score
That sucks. Hard for anyone but being in the public eye has to make it worse.

Reaction Score

"Not a dime back!"

Can't tell if you're joking but it's impossible to guess why they are splitting up. I would venture to guess that KO's new lucrative contract doesn't have much to do with it. He's been a millionaire pretty much the entire time they've been together, plus she actually works and has a good job.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
this is really sad news but I hope things work out for all the Ollie's
I hate to think it was due to the recruitment trips but in retrospect due to his moving from team to team in the league doesn't make a stable life
I can't imagine being KO at the present time

Reaction Score
H

"Not a dime back!"
He made millions in the NBA, so your comment is pretty stupid.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Why do people always say sorry to you when you divorce? I was happy to get divorced. Probably once the divorce is over, he will be even more dedicated to coaching, but it will be rough for him for the next year, especially if his wife is a b$#ch like mine was..... :)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Strange that her attorneys are based in Waterbury. They charge you for travel. I guess money isn't a concern but you'd think there are good lawyers closer to Hartford . I found a lawyer and she told me she only handled cases at the local court so I had to find another closer to the court my case was heard at.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Why do people always say sorry to you when you divorce?
Because it's the right thing to say, especially when there are kids involved.

Odds say it will happen around half the time, and most spouses and kids usually move on just fine in the end, but it still doesn't mean it's not sad when something doesn't work out as hoped. And in most cases it has to get worse before it gets better, and that's just not a happy time for anyone involved.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Because it's the right thing to say, especially when there are kids involved.

Odds say it will happen around half the time, and most spouses and kids usually move on just fine in the end, but it still doesn't mean it's not sad when something doesn't work out as hoped. And in most cases it has to get worse before it gets better, and that's just not a happy time for anyone involved.
My parents fought like cats and dogs everyday when I was young and my siblings and I prayed every night that they would divorce but they never did. I think it jaded my siblings because three never married. I didn't want my kids to go through what I went through and grow up thinking that disfunction is normal or get turned off to marriage. My kids are happier now. When people say sorry to me, I tell them no need to apologize, I'm happier now. I go to a lot more UCONN games now for one thing.... :)

Reaction Score
Strange that her attorneys are based in Waterbury. They charge you for travel. I guess money isn't a concern but you'd think there are good lawyers closer to Hartford . I found a lawyer and she told me she only handled cases at the local court so I had to find another closer to the court my case was heard at.

She's originally from there so she probably knew someone or got a referral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom