Touched down in the land of the delta blues... | The Boneyard

Touched down in the land of the delta blues...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
After 3 straight sub .500 seasons, there is nowhere to go but up!

From a fans perspective and for the seniors on this team, today's beat down by Houston is definitely not the way we wanted to see them lose their final game. However, I think this loss will show us what the returning players are made of. I hope Hurley keeps up this final score of this game on the whiteboard in the locker room this offseason as a reminder of how much we still need improve to be able to compete against elite teams next year. This will leave a salty taste in everyone's mouth, but hopefully it will be motivation (and a reality check of how much further this team has to go).

Excited to watch the 2019-2020 team and see the development of this young core of players + new recruits coming in.

Reaction Score
After 3 straight sub .500 seasons, there is nowhere to go but up!

From a fans perspective and for the seniors on this team, today's beat down by Houston is definitely not the way we wanted to see them lose their final game. However, I think this loss will show us what the returning players are made of. I hope Hurley keeps up this final score of this game on the whiteboard in the locker room this offseason as a reminder of how much we still need improve to be able to compete against elite teams next year. This will leave a salty taste in everyone's mouth, but hopefully it will be motivation (and a reality check of how much further this team has to go).

Excited to watch the 2019-2020 team and see the development of this young core of players + new recruits coming in.
We'll get there. Next season should be better but I wouldn't expect too much, the year after is where we should see a major jump. Need more of the current players to cycle out of the program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom