OT - Totally Out of the Closet | The Boneyard

OT - Totally Out of the Closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
So why should mauconnfan be the only BYer who knows I'm really not Clark Kent.

My wife and I recently appeared on the NutmegTV local access interview show, Linda Cavanaugh's Eye2Eye. (Linda is UConn, too.) There are two interviews, each of about 25 minutes. One is of me alone talking about my novel Crocodile Mothers Eat Their Young, and the other is my wife and me talking more generally about foster care. The shows might be picked up by other cable networks. The shows aired on December 6. I learned that what little hair I have left on top doesn't show up at all on TV. I look more like my dad every day. My true identity is totally outed.

Here are links to both shows which are available on nutmegtv.org on demand.

http://nutmegtv.org/video-on-demand/single/?id=31044
http://nutmegtv.org/video-on-demand/single/?id=31045

For anyone in the area, I have a book reading/signing at the great bookstore called The Book Club at 100 Main St. in the Broad Brook section of East Windsor on Sat. Jan 17 at 11:30. No apparent conflicts with UConn sports. If you might show up. let me know ahead of time so we know to have enough books available. Also, if anybody is part of, or knows someone who's part of a book club, it would be great if my book were suggested for reading. Reader reviews on Amazon have been really good. I'd travel a reasonable distance from the New Haven area to meet with a book club. Go Huskies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Get back in that closet. You UGLY! ;)

ps. Congrats again. I think we finally have our Kindle thing straightened out so that I can mebbe read the novel.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Give him 15 our Papa Bears, Ice.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Get back in that closet. You UGLY! ;)

ps. Congrats again. I think we finally have our Kindle thing straightened out so that I can mebbe read the novel.

Well then mebbe I'll forgive you for that hurtful slight. You really didn't have to capitalize "ugly", impressionable people like young children and ND fans read this site. And the pot calling the kettle ugly, I dare you to take off that mask, Z.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Well then mebbe I'll forgive you for that hurtful slight. You really didn't have to capitalize "ugly", impressionable people like young children and ND fans read this site. And the pot calling the kettle ugly, I dare you to take off that mask, Z.
He was referring to your winter footwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom