TOSU and Clemson | The Boneyard

TOSU and Clemson

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looked like this would be competitive for a bit and then tOSU kicked in another gear.

Sermon is abusing Clemson's D and Venables has chosen to not adjust and cover tOSU's TE's.

Skalski gets the boot because he ducked his head in to Fields' rib cage. While it looks like Fields was somewhat spinning in to Skalski, Skalski lowered his crown and needed the boot. The slow mo of that play showed how much of that collision was absorbed by his neck area.

Clemson better score some points because tOSU showed in Indy a few weeks ago they will run until you stop them. Especially with a banged up Fields.

I'd sell out against the run and hit Fields every chance lossible- cleanly and legally but they have keep him hobbled.

Reaction Score
This game is big surprise to me. Fortunately, Clemson intercepted that tipped ball in end zone. We’ll see what Trevor can do now.

Mike9904111

99-04-11-14-23
Reaction Score
Lol rough for Clemson. I don't know if the game would go down like this if they played another game, but tonight Fields is feeling it and Clemson is out matched through 3+ qtrs. Olave is scorching their secondary every drive.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom