Toscano the Best Barn In Hockey East? | The Boneyard

Toscano the Best Barn In Hockey East?

Reaction Score
I haven't seen this topic here and I apologize if it has already been covered, but USCHO Hockey East beat writer John Doyle has named the Toscano Family Ice Forum the best venue in Hockey East which presents UConn with a profound recruiting advantage. Your thoughts?

Reaction Score
Toscano Family Ice Forum the best venue in Hockey East which presents UConn with a profound recruiting advantage. Your thoughts ?
Hmmm, good question. What exactly happened with that narrative we heard for years? That all Cav needed was a new on campus rink for his recruiting to take off? As far as NHL level talent... We've seen nada, actually the reverse..... Not only has he been losing NHL level guys similar to Ollie when he was leaking his own recruits who transferred away from him. As he did nothing to develop them. (despite KO getting a new $40 mil practice facility). But facts wise Cav's gone from 6-9 NHL picks a year recently on his rosters, to only 3 this year at last count. One a back up goalie from UNH. ( P.S. he's still the only coach in HE that hasn't announced an official roster)

In the meantime BC's pick for coach( was never gonna be Cav) is blowing him away on the HE recruiting trail, while building a sub .500 team into a Frozen 4 finalist in just 2 years. Sometimes shinny new things won't make up for mediocre coaching. Oh that's right Cav is rebuilding, LOL ! From what another mediocre season and zero NCAA appearances.... ever ?

Reaction Score
I haven't seen this topic here and I apologize if it has already been covered, but USCHO Hockey East beat writer John Doyle has named the Toscano Family Ice Forum the best venue in Hockey East which presents UConn with a profound recruiting advantage. Your thoughts?

Whacked around a bit in this thread back in June:

Found this article, just thought it was interesting.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Steep seating + angled seats is all John Doyle wants and cares about, and we delivered.

Reaction Score
Steep seating + angled seats is all John Doyle wants and cares about, and we delivered.
The parking sux. I have only been to one game there but I will get to more this season. The seating point though is a good one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom