TOS: Malik Crossdale | The Boneyard

TOS: Malik Crossdale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Link

While UConn is relatively new to him, Crossdale is already familiar with the program.

"I like it a lot because the program uses a lot of northeastern states as a pipeline for athletes," he said. "It's hard to get noticed for southern schools, so it's good to know that a school is looking out for us and has us as first priority."

Seems like recruits don't know what some of us seem to be worried about.

Reaction Score
I like how he can accelerate very quickly when he sees an opening. Smart runner.

Reaction Score
TOS stating he visited again on Tuesday.

"I really like the running back coach, Coach Buggs. He's really cool, but he also gets his message across."

Vanderbilt, UMass, UConn, Texas Tech and Indiana are chasing him the hardest. Offer from Buffalo.

Visted w/ LB Jarred Moorer (6-3 204) and QB James McHale (6-3 195.

On the 247 Sport "2014 Top NY Recruits"list - Crossdale is ranked #4, Moorer #9 and McHale #11

http://247sports.com/Season/2014-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&State=NY (click on arrow far right to see top 5 schools).

We are also chasing #1 Holley, #2 Samuel, #6 Lewin, #7 Davis, #8 Pearl and #13 Dukes.

Reaction Score
I have seen this kid play... No way he makes an impact at the 1A level, not that good.

Okay thanks... guess we'll see where he lands and how he pans out.

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2013/04/rutgers_recruiting_ny_running.html

"Fordham Prep's (Bronx, N.Y) Malik Crossdale, standing 5-11, 190 pounds, is one of the more talented running backs to emerge from the Empire State's class of 2014."

"Crossdale is looking to attend summer camps at Rutgers, Vanderbilt, UConn, Texas Tech, Indiana and UMass, the schools he says are recruiting him hardest.'

Reaction Score
Nominated for the US Army All American Bowl and received an offer from Army (West Point) recently.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Nominated for the US Army All American Bowl and received an offer from Army (West Point) recently.

Always have the utmost respect for kids who can receive one of those. Screw the SEC and B1G, that my friends is "Big Time".

Reaction Score
Per a story from JB on TOS - he confirms that Malik will be camping @ UConn this summer:

"I'll be camping at Pittsburgh, BC, UConn, Michigan State and maybe Florida," he said. "I'm not sure how serious Florida is with me yet. They called me last week and told me that they were interested."
"With UConn, Crossdale mentioned that he speaks to the coaching staff approximately once every other week. He was asked if the coaching staff informed him about what they will be looking for at their camp. My 40 and how I break out of cuts," he said."

As far as making a decision... "Well I would like to commit in October, but there's a chance I might commit in August," he said. "October because I want to take some official visits before I commit, but if my recruiting process doesn't pick up the way I want to, then I'll commit in August."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom