Don't worry - no one will notice.
020.gif

Reaction Score
These are the top 5 kids that UConn recruiting
Moses Brown
Reddish
L. King
Shittu

And Jerry picked Shittu to Oregon today. WTF? And Jerry is the only one I trust. Hopefully that's just an early prognosis.

Reaction Score
I hope these aren't our main targets. If so KO is delusional. Scratch reddish and brown off of that list. And when was the last time we were mentioned with king?

Carey, brazdeikis, shittu should be the priorities imo

Reaction Score
Any accompanying info you wish to provide with your list.....don't see us landing any top 10 kids this summer so are you trying to just aggravate us?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
We'll be lucky to get one of them(Shittu) best bet. Our main targets need to be a point guard(Jalen Carey) and an elite wing with King and Killer Kam being the top tier, but not likely making the second tier guys like Isaiah Mucius imperative.

A class of Jalen, Mucius, and Bradzeikis is imperative. That will show that Chillious signing is having the desired effect.

Skies17

Casual Fan
Reaction Score
The OP is referencing a TOS article with predictions for 5-star rated kids and these are the ones we were mentioned with (i.e. 5-star kids we are/were recruiting). It's not a list of our top recruiting priorities, though Shittu is a priority as well as a 5-star recruit ... for those confused...

Reaction Score
No one from this list will be in Storrs. So states the Reaper : )
I'd be plenty happy with Carey, Mucius, and Mathis as a class. Not saying that this will happen with ease, but I think those guys are all attainable.

Reaction Score
I think its a long shot, but Chillious has reeled in this kind of tuna before. Let's see how he does.

The others are we even actively recruiting?

Reaction Score
I'd be plenty happy with Carey, Mucius, and Mathis as a class. Not saying that this will happen with ease, but I think those guys are all attainable.

If that becomes your PG of the future to replace Jalen and tag team with AG, your wing of the future to replace Larrier, and your 2 man to work alongside CV, the future would be very bright.

Reaction Score
If that becomes your PG of the future to replace Jalen and tag team with AG, your wing of the future to replace Larrier, and your 2 man to work alongside CV, the future would be very bright.
They would definitely benefit from having a pass first PG on the roster too, because I can't see Carey being able to run an offense right away, but yes agreed.

My post neglected the frontcourt too. Granted we are using a lot of scholarships on it already, but there's mutual serious interest with Carrigan, and obviously we'd do just about anything for Shittu.

Next year may be the first year we fill the scholarship allotment in a while, and I'm all for it.

Reaction Score
Next year may be the first year we fill the scholarship allotment in a while, and I'm all for it.

KO has never used his full allocation, correct? Just curious because I'm currently too lazy to go google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom