Toraino Walker Dunk | The Boneyard

Toraino Walker Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good god you found it. Wasn't this the Amelia Earhart of clips?
We have several of those, I believe. Tony R's monster dunks, I don't believe, have been posted. They are considered contenders for greatest dunks in UConn history.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
We have several of those, I believe. Tony R's monster dunks, I don't believe, have been posted. They are considered contenders for greatest dunks in UConn history.

My favorite would be AD's vs Cuse @ MSG in the BET

problem was that was our last highlight of the game, Cuse went on a big run immediately following his massive put back

Reaction Score
My favorite would be AD's vs Cuse @ MSG in the BET

problem was that was our last highlight of the game, Cuse went on a big run immediately following his massive put back
Absolutely a contender for best ever. Remember it vividly. Still consider it to be the ultimate example of his raw talent on display at UConn. Just sick - ebola-level sick.

Reaction Score
Didn't he have another one where he was more under the rim and tomahawked it in?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Absolutely a contender for best ever. Remember it vividly. Still consider it to be the ultimate example of his raw talent on display at UConn. Just sick - ebola-level sick.

I was sitting at a bar in Jersey City watching it during lunch, and that dunk absolutely woke up the whole restaurant with the UConn fans yelling.

Reaction Score
Dyson's half court toss to sticks against Texas when they were #1 is still my favorite. I was watching on TV and the crowd was loudest I've ever heard. You couldn't even hear the announcers talking

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I can't believe someone actually found that clip. I was at the opposite end of the court in the student section and it was without a doubt the best dunk I have ever seen in person. Gampel went absolutely berserk.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I can't believe someone actually found that clip. I was at the opposite end of the court in the student section and it was without a doubt the best dunk I have ever seen in person. Gampel went absolutely berserk.

I believe its the fruits of the @uconnhuskygames labor. @tcf15 and @gampelcrazies have really put something special together.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
For me, it'll always be Donyell's 360-throwdown vs. Seton Hall, with the pose afterwards. That was so much fun to watch!...

Reaction Score
Wow, thanks for finding that. I used to have that on my VCR tapes when I used to tape every game in the 90's. Not sure where my collection is, probably lost from moving so much.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Didn't Toraino have his signature monster tomahawk against Syracuse in the Big East Tourney?
I remember it coming off a missed free throw myself.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
did he jump, palm it, hesitate, then dunk it? that's what's up

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Dyson's half court toss to sticks against Texas when they were #1 is still my favorite. I was watching on TV and the crowd was loudest I've ever heard. You couldn't even hear the announcers talking
was at the game... i rolled my eyes when the ball was on the ground bc we weren't playing that well... then i look up and see sticks in the air... one of the loudest moments i've ever heard and been a part of

Reaction Score
Good god you found it. Wasn't this the Amelia Earhart of clips?

I absolutely love this one... along with Caron Butler dunk in 03' against Maryland.. in the tournament... at the end of the game... it was monster too.... but unfortunately the game had already been decided by that time. :-(

Could someone find that one? It's an awesome 1 hand put back in the middle of the lane.

I also remember a Tony Robertson dunk from the baseline.... which was monster considering he is 6'2".

And of course.. Dyson to Sticks... which I was reminded of by above posts. That was monstah....

Last edited:

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I also remember a Tony Robertson dunk from the baseline.... which was monster considering he is 6'2".....

The video is in a post about 5 above yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky