Top WNBA Prospects: 2020 and 2021 | The Boneyard

Top WNBA Prospects: 2020 and 2021

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
All of these players have had a couple years to stand out and show their stuff...who are the top prospects for the next 2 classes? Here's a quick list I threw together...overall I think these classes look much weaker than the 2018 and 2019 classes:

2020:
Ionescu-early #1 pick

Cox-should contend for #1 pick

Ruthy Hebard-contend for top 4 pick, great finisher inside

Destiny Slocum-could be 2020 or 2021. Top 5 potential, great scorer and playmaker.

Kaila Charles-very good SF

Lashann Higgs-extremely athletic 2 guard, undersized for pro game and coming off ACL though

Crystal Dangerfield-strong PG but her size may restrict her from being an impactful PG at the next level

Sug Sutton-strong PG who made strides last year

Joyner Holmes-big upside but has been a disappointment after a great freshman season.

Tiana Mangakahia-very good but undersized PG. Not sure her game translates to the W.

Tyasha Harris-needs to improve shooting to have a chance in the pros

Herbert-Herrigan-needs to improve post production and consistency to have a chance

2021:
Satou Sabally-top prospect in 2021 IMO. Fantastic forward with all of the tools to be an excellent pro

Chennedy Carter-extremely talented player but comes with red flags

Megan Walker-made big strides from freshman to sophomore year

Kiana Williams-very good scoring PG from Stanford. Athletic and could become a strong pro.

Didi Richards-long wing, very good defensively. Needs a more rounded offensive game and better perimeter shot.

Michaela Onyenwere-extremely athletic and a fantastic rebounder. Needs to develop better wing skills but improved leaps and bounds in the offseason.

Dana Evans-extremely athletic PG. Should be a primary scorer next year with Durr out.

Rennia Davis-very good wing, development the next 2 years will be crucial

Evina Westbrook-strong playmaking combo guard. Decision making needs improvement.

Kayla Wells-athletic wing out of A&M who had a breakout sophomore year

Reaction Score
I like Didi Richards, but I’m not sure I see her as a pro prospect right now. She had a good NCAA Tournament, but if she’s doesn’t develop any type of Outside game her pro career could be short, also with the right coach Rennia Davis should look like a pro prospect, she’s just as long as Richards but a way better scorer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom