Top Ten Plays Of Year ESPN | The Boneyard

Top Ten Plays Of Year ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Its still crazy to think about what happened on Friday. That shot will be in every UConn highlight video that they play at Gampel and the XL before the games. I dont know about anybody else, but I dont think I will ever get tired of watching that.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Want that played when everyone is celebrating #3 at Gampel this year!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Take a wild guess on #1.
I'm confused. Was there actually a "Top Ten of the Year (so far)" or is this post just saying that the shot 2.0 should/will be #1?

Reaction Score
Its still crazy to think about what happened on Friday. That shot will be in every UConn highlight video that they play at Gampel and the XL before the games. I dont know about anybody else, but I dont think I will ever get tired of watching that.
And thanks Elmore (will probably never utter that phrase again) for giving the clip an awesome ARE YOU KIDDING ME

It's likely nothing will ever surpass CARDIAC KEMBA or HAMILTON AT THE BUZZER*@#*&%$^*!&^$@$#%@ but it's a solid third for now

Reaction Score
And thanks Elmore (will probably never utter that phrase again) for giving the clip an awesome ARE YOU KIDDING ME

It's likely nothing will ever surpass CARDIAC KEMBA or HAMILTON AT THE BUZZER*@#*&%$^*!&^$@$#%@ but it's a solid third for now

How old are you? Burrell to George! Brimah! Taliek,! We do this a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom