OT: - Top-five recruit picks Milwaukee over Duke | The Boneyard

OT: Top-five recruit picks Milwaukee over Duke

Reaction Score
His father is the coach at Milwaukee, but still, you love to see it.

Several years ago a top 5 player went to Florida Gulf Coast. They had a nice NCAA run. Kid is now in the NBA. Also, another player stayed home in Michigan to play for his Dad at U of Detroit. Can not recall their names. Sorry about that that.

Reaction Score
Several years ago a top 5 player went to Florida Gulf Coast. They had a nice NCAA run. Kid is now in the NBA. Also, another player stayed home in Michigan to play for his Dad at U of Detroit. Can not recall their names. Sorry about that that.

Ray McCallum Jr was the player who went to Detroit, but I don’t think any top 5 kids ever went to FGCU, even after transferring.

Reaction Score
Idk what school you're thinking of but it isn't FGCU. I was trying to rack my brain and then looked up their all time recruits, highest rated was a three star.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Would love to have seen this happen if his Dad wasn't the coach - that would be classic
Not so much of a news story but LOVE the fact that the father and son have that bond
Would be great if they played Cuse and beat the crap out of them in the father/son showdown
I understand the kid is a top notch player

Reaction Score
Knew it and props to both son and pops can’t wait to watch them in action ??

Reaction Score
This article talks about other players going to play for their fathers and also lists other top 10 players since 2003 who went to mid-majors. No players mentioned going to FGCU.

Funny they list SMU as a mid-major. Does that mean UConn was a mid-major in the AAC? :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom