Top Conferences for Women's NIL Compensation | The Boneyard

Top Conferences for Women's NIL Compensation

Reaction Score
Big East no.1 !!!! Way to go. Our women deserve the recognition, assuming they are leading the way in NIL. For all the work they put in and the injuries that happen to them, I couldn't be happier. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
I have great doubts about the accuracy of this report and how information is gathered. Perhaps it is accurate as to school controlled NIL programs that are reported to the NCAA but I don’t see how it could include a player’s private NIL unless all players voluntarily report their NIL earnings.

Reaction Score
I have great doubts about the accuracy of this report and how information is gathered. Perhaps it is accurate as to school controlled NIL programs that are reported to the NCAA but I don’t see how it could include a player’s private NIL unless all players voluntarily report their NIL earnings.
One of the primary reasons NIL was approved was because it requires all student athletes to report their agreements, former and prior as well as earnings to a designated school official. There are even time parameters...most athletes have to report NIL activity within 10 days of signature which is why most high profile NIL deals are press released. The idea behind NIL is that it's not private, they are using players name, image and likeness to promote the brand, org, company, etc which provides a check and balance. No NIL disclosure, then you can't promote the brand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom