TOP Bpt Harding HS FRESMAN QB HEARING FROM..... | The Boneyard

TOP Bpt Harding HS FRESMAN QB HEARING FROM.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Harding HS sophomore Tasium Phommachanh PASSED FOR 20 TD and 2540 yards as FR. Heard already from BC, Cuse. 14 years old and 6'3". WHERE IS UCONN?

Reaction Score
Has it really come to this? Worrying about the recruitment of a FRESHMAN? Wow.
When my son was a freshman in high school, he was 6 feet tall & 175 lbs. & bigger than most kids his age. Guess what. When he graduated from S.H.S. he was still 6 feet tall & up to 180lbs..

My son was the opposite coach - he was the smallest of his tight knit group of 5 sport's playing kids heading into HS - after freshman year of college, he ended up being the biggest.

It is what it is... heck remember Enfield's Daron Bryden already has a Rivals profile and he's just heading into the 7th grade.

Reaction Score
Has it really come to this? Worrying about the recruitment of a FRESHMAN? Wow.
When my son was a freshman in high school, he was 6 feet tall & 175 lbs. & bigger than most kids his age. Guess what. When he graduated from S.H.S. he was still 6 feet tall & up to 180lbs..
That's exactly what it needs to come to.

Gblow8690

The So Called Troll
Reaction Score
I can't imagine any major D1 school would offer a kid playing in the Tech League in Ct a scholarship. Sorry if he really has talent he should transfer to a real conference.

Reaction Score
I would not be shocked if one of the local private schools reached out to him after this year. I have no idea what kind of student he is. Another option is to transfer to Central.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I can't imagine any major D1 school would offer a kid playing in the Tech League in Ct a scholarship. Sorry if he really has talent he should transfer to a real conference.

I would like to see him guide the team he is currently on to championships and get himself an offer - transferring to a 'real' conference is the easy way out. You want to show what your made of - carry your team and wave the flag -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom