Top 5 plays from Uconn Scrimmage | The Boneyard

Top 5 plays from Uconn Scrimmage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nolan reminds me of Rod Sellers, the way he moves and skill level. Big upside.

Reaction Score
Phil looks great on his highlights. Who are the guys dunking in. #3 and #1? Tough to tell on the small screen on my phone. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I'm not expecting any sort of consistent offensive contribution from Nolan next year, but we have enough guys who will be able to do that. I think he can score 5 or 6 points per game if he attacks the glass and rolls hard through the lane - there will be a lot of attention paid to Napier and Boatright, so if he can simply catch and finish a lob I don't see any reason he can't do a poor man's Drummond impression on that side of the floor. Defensively is where he'll be relied on - if nothing else, he needs to protect the rim, guard the pick and roll respectably and hold his own in the post and on the boards.

Reaction Score
im ready to see what giff brings this year, my dude

Giffey made the German men's national team this year... I think he was in camp for them last year as well. In any case, it should help his game.

Reaction Score
^ He did look like a first team AA in that clip. The level of leadership he shows will be the main difference this year with Bazz

I like hip hop.

Reaction Score
With age comes wisdom...
I just don't see what it adds but you see it in all these highlight clips. I think it's a lot better when you hear guys calling out plays, barking at each other etc. I'll hop off my old man soapbox and hope not to break a hip.

Reaction Score
Some of the newer computers (like every computer built after the TRS-80) have volume control. Problem solved.
You sound like that dorky character Jimmy Fallon did on SNL, Nick the computer guy. If you left the TRS-80 part out you might have looked somewhat cool.

Reaction Score
I just don't see what it adds but you see it in all these highlight clips. I think it's a lot better when you hear guys calling out plays, barking at each other etc. I'll hop off my old man soapbox and hope not to break a hip.

LOL - I totally agree! I look for highlights where players show nice plays against the same opponent rather than a different opponent for each highlight.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
LOL - I totally agree! I look for highlights where players show nice plays against the same opponent rather than a different opponent for each highlight.

So you can see the same poor sap getting demoralized over and over again?? ;)

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nolan looks like he's added some good muscle in the shoulders and upper arms. He's far from being compared to the Mailman, but he looks like he's ready to bang in the paint.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
You sound like that dorky character Jimmy Fallon did on SNL, Nick the computer guy. If you left the TRS-80 part out you might have looked somewhat cool.

No fruit hangs too low for me to pass up.

And speaking of dorky, SNL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET