Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Toronto Metropolitan On Wednesday | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Toronto Metropolitan On Wednesday

Reaction Score
1. Edwards to play well. (Sometimes those homecoming games can be an emotional wreck for players)
2. Bench minutes in the second half
3. Come out being on point from the start. I thought they waited too long to impose themselves against Butler.

Reaction Score
So looking forward to this tomorrow night. The game is sold out which is awesome. Disappointed our Canadian sports channel only has it on their streaming service though. :(
Is that common for that to happen or just for selective type events? I am looking forward to this game as well.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For me:

1). The Freshies to keep showing improvement.
2). Paige, Aaliyah, and Aubrey playing 24-28 minutes.
3). Less than 10 turnovers for the game by the team.

Reaction Score
Is that common for that to happen or just for selective type events? I am looking forward to this game as well.
It's been trending in this direction for a while however their approach is what irks me most. Considering TSN is piggybacking off of ESPN because of their working relationship, they could have done this a LONG time ago. And they're only showing a fraction of what ESPN+ streams. For the price they're charging, ESPN+ is cheaper even when it's converted into Canadian dollars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom