Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Maryland On Sunday | The Boneyard

Top 3 Things You Want To See Against Maryland On Sunday

Reaction Score
After the gritty victory over Princeton, here are my top 3 things for Sunday:

1) A win, anyway we can:

2) Aubrey to continue from last game and Caroline to just relax out there and have a solid game:

3) Dorka, Lou and Nika to be medically capable of playing.

Of course, the overriding top thing must always remain that there be no more injuries for our players. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
In my many years of wishing, one thing I’ve learned is that you should never wish that the thing you most fear doesn’t happen. This is to tempt fate. The key is to wish for what you really want to happen.
1. Nika
2. Lou
3. Dorka

Reaction Score
1) Better defense. Specifically, keep opponents from being able to turn the corner on the baseline and getting past the UConn defender- the team should be able to move quickly to shut that off if attempted. Also, and this is for the bigs the most, remember that you are big, and great defense is not blocking a shot (too many fouls in going for a block) but simply standing tall with arms straight. Move feet in anticipation of what your opponent is doing. Then, turn and seal block out opponent to get any rebound.

2) Want Caroline to start scoring more. It seems she is getting closer and closer to turning the corner and playing again like she did last year. If she can get a couple more baskets and make a few foul shots, she will get 10 points, which is what I hope from her today. Also, I hope Amari gets some more passes while down low in the block. I prefer she spends more time down low- she shows good offensive potential down there- and her passing up high is prone to too many bad decisions and turnovers.

3) Lou back and able to play. I would love to see Dorka too but it might still be early for her. I don't think there is a chance for Nika to play due to concussion concerns. Ines should get more minute, she looks good for being so new to the system and having to quickly adjust to everything UConn does.

Reaction Score
1. Team resilience: Hang together....
2. Good Chemistry with whomever is on the floor, cheers and support from the bench!
3. Be healthy, fight for the "W", progress for everyone!
The Boneyard has your back.... Z

Reaction Score
1. I would like the Team to maintain its composure while in difficult situations on the court.
2. I would the Team to play UConn basket on defense and on occassions in the offense with a minimum amount of turnovers.
3. And last, please no more injuries to any UConn player, Amen.

Reaction Score
1) Nika / Dorka able to play...
2) Caroline gaining back more of her game...
3) Post game respect for how much AE means to this team. Regardless of who scores the most points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom