Top 25 Transfers in College Basketball Who Will Make an Impact This Season | The Boneyard

Top 25 Transfers in College Basketball Who Will Make an Impact This Season

Reaction Score
The one thing about Durham. He really hasn't played in like 4 years. I know he played his freshman year, but I would worry he will really need this year to knock off the rust and trust his knees.

Reaction Score
Write up on durham is a bit of a zinger towards uconn...true, but still, ouch

Yes... and most of us would agree that player development, front court guys in particular, over the last few years was crappy.

That having been said, this is a gratuitous and unwarranted shot IN THIS PARTICULAR INSTANCE. Typical of this know-nothing blowhard, though.

Durham was Charmin-soft two years ago mostly if not fully because of his double knee injuries and from missing so much time, and not because of the coaching staff. I always thought that KO did the right thing by Durham in trying to protect him. Anyone who actually watched him play more than once that year knows that. If Goodman actually understood the game half as much as he thinks he does, he would have seen that and stayed away from the gratuitous pot shot where Durham is concerned.

His zinger would have been more accurate in the write-up under Enoch.

Goodman shows once again he is just a headline-grabbing who is envious of our amazing almost 3 decade, Big East-dominating, 4 National Title run. What a tool!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
That list has so many former targets/people we were linked to on it.

Reaction Score
Enoch and Jackson were talents we never should have lost and with them on the team this year our front court wouldn’t be a black hole.

Reaction Score
I have never seen anything that would convince me that Enoch is a relevant D1 player. Is this article serious? Good rebounder and good scorer in the post? He couldn’t do either. Louisville basketball is based on toughness and defense, neither of which Enoch has any of.

Reaction Score
Write up on durham is a bit of a zinger towards uconn...true, but still, ouch
3376a21b4b5d11d502bff8afe252466a001.jpg

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Seeing UConn in () 3 times on a list like this is sad.

Reaction Score
The one thing about Durham. He really hasn't played in like 4 years. I know he played his freshman year, but I would worry he will really need this year to knock off the rust and trust his knees.
Seems like a bench guy this year for sure

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I don't think Enoch will have the same impact as Yakwe at UConn in terms of rebounding and overall defense.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Enoch and Jackson were talents we never should have lost and with them on the team this year our front court wouldn’t be a black hole.
The Enoch and Jackson story has been told 1,000 times.
Lets get over it

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Eh Enoch was so bad. Vance was a headache, despite being talented. Durham is the big ?.
Notre Dame always has one guy who stands in a corner and shoots 3's - Durham will fit that role
He was like an add-on to that article as was Enoch
Could care less what happens to either SE or VJ

Reaction Score
Meh! I was never impressed with Enoch or Jackson and Durham is still living on his pre injury reputation. The kid will never be the player many projected in high school. Feel bad for the kid and i hope they all do well but im pretty sure none of these guys are going to make us lose any sleep over their performances on the court the next couple years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom