Top 100 Camp Stats | The Boneyard

Top 100 Camp Stats

Reaction Score
Abdur Rahim can flat out stroke it AND he gets to the line.

Reaction Score
Abdur Rahim can flat out stroke it AND he gets to the line.
Yeah, love his game although the shot selection can get iffy. He has the toughest competition of all of our SF targets though. Not counting on much developing there.

- Good to see Collier have a bounce back weekend. His shot needs work, but he was active on the glass and scored consistently/efficiently inside.
- Jackson was himself. Good everywhere but just can't shoot. Needs to work on his shot but has huge upside.
- Diarra looked great, but I'm not sure we'll add a guard in 2020.
- Cliff Omoruyi and Mark Williams were beasts. UConn not looking great in either of their recruitment though.
- Aku looks like a legit big man prospect. Seems like Buzz Willaims is all over him though, and most of his list are southern schools.
- Other PSA targets: Springs was solid, Mashburn was solid, and Josh Gray mostly a non factor.
- Cardwell was solid. Looks like a good rim running big like Wahab
- Curbelo had an off weekend
- Kadary Richmond was really good. He's very slept on. I'd be just as happy with him as I would with Andre Jackson

Reaction Score
Yeah, love his game although the shot selection can get iffy. He has the toughest competition of all of our SF targets though. Not counting on much developing there.

- Good to see Collier have a bounce back weekend. His shot needs work, but he was active on the glass and scored consistently/efficiently inside.
- Jackson was himself. Good everywhere but just can't shoot. Needs to work on his shot but has huge upside.
- Diarra looked great, but I'm not sure we'll add a guard in 2020.
- Cliff Omoruyi and Mark Williams were beasts. UConn not looking great in either of their recruitment though.
- Aku looks like a legit big man prospect. Seems like Buzz Willaims is all over him though, and most of his list are southern schools.
- Other PSA targets: Springs was solid, Mashburn was solid, and Josh Gray mostly a non factor.
- Cardwell was solid. Looks like a good rim running big like Wahab
- Curbelo had an off weekend
- Kadary Richmond was really good. He's very slept on. I'd be just as happy with him as I would with Andre Jackson
No chance with Cam Thomas?

Reaction Score
No chance with Cam Thomas?
I’m 99% sure no.

I’m not expecting any top 50 players in the class, and could even see us not landing any top 100 if Jackson doesn’t pick UConn.

That being said, I don't think a realistic group like Collier/Springs/Cardwell for example would be a bad class at all, and they're all outside of the top 100. Just seems to be the way things are shaking out for us this year.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom