Top 10 Scoring Freshman..... | The Boneyard

Top 10 Scoring Freshman.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There has been so much made of Breanna Stewart and how many points she scored in the first ten games, yadda yadda yadda..... and when they talk about Stewart they had a list that had Maya Moore, Taurasi, Lobo on it for the most points scored if I am not mistaken. But they do not have KML's name on that list. If I am not mistaken in her first 10 games she scored 158 points. Granted Stewie had something like 169, but lets give KML her due.

Can someone help verify the number of points she scored in the first ten games. I was disappointed when they talked about it on ESPN and on SNY they failed to mention KML. I have to feel for that girl.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
If you go back to the discussion thread at the time, this was brought up pretty thoroughly. Yes, KML was omitted, and she was something like second or third going into this season. As I've already ranted (in the aforementioned thread) , this is a bogus stat and an unhelpful point of attention - and, as you noted, an inaccurately composed stat as well. An utter waste of time and energy.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
There has been so much made of Breanna Stewart and how many points she scored in the first ten games, yadda yadda yadda..... and when they talk about Stewart they had a list that had Maya Moore, Taurasi, Lobo on it for the most points scored if I am not mistaken. But they do not have KML's name on that list. If I am not mistaken in her first 10 games she scored 158 points. Granted Stewie had something like 169, but lets give KML her due.

Can someone help verify the number of points she scored in the first ten games. I was disappointed when they talked about it on ESPN and on SNY they failed to mention KML. I have to feel for that girl.
Yes that was all discussed back in a thread about the Hartford game. The list they showed in the graphic was either misleading (not intended to be comprehensive but examples of past name players) or it was flawed (missing a very recent very present very high scorer - KML).

Reaction Score
Holy Cross
Pacific
Stanford
FDU
Buffalo
Dayton
Towson
Texas A&M
Seton Hall
Baylor
Record 9-1

Reaction Score
I apologize I did not noticed that this has been discussed. Thanks for sharing my disappointment that this was allowed to occur

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yes she had 158 after 10 games.

7/25/25/11/2/23/21/14/15/15

Reaction Score
They also missed Bria with around 135 in her first 10 games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom