Too many stupid shots | The Boneyard

Too many stupid shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Boatright just isn't clutch the way Bazz or Kemba was. That last shot didn't even have a prayer.

Reaction Score
If you look at the replay he got fouled...That said. Bad set. Even worse last 4 minutes. We were in the bonus for the last 8 minutes and took now free throws. Just settled for jump shots.

Reaction Score
Boatright just isn't clutch the way Bazz or Kemba was. That last shot didn't even have a prayer.

He got fouled across his arm, although it was the previous possession where they lost the game.

Reaction Score
amory said:

Of course it didn't, #15 slapped his arm.

Reaction Score
The Samuel shot was incredibly stupid. Utterly idiotic.
Can you have a point guard be 0 for 17 from 3 this year and be on the floor during critical times? If I were KO at season end I would tell him that if he can't make some of his 3's next year it's pine time.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Can you have a point guard be 0 for 17 from 3 this year and be on the floor during critical times? If I were KO at season end I would tell him that if he can't make some of his 3's next year it's pine time.

Hamilton
Adams
Purvis
Calhoun

All of those guys will have the ball in their hands with the game on the line before Samuel does next year.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I can't stand to see the hesitation on these open looks.
When you hesitate, you think. When you think, you likely miss. Instincts. Instincts.

Reaction Score
I don't think Hamilton took many stupid shots - maybe one three in the corner was a little rushed, and he forced one up around the FT line in the first half. They were leaving him open all day and if he could have strung a couple makes together, the game would have changed. He has to trust his stroke. Some of the looks he passed up on were much better than anything we got later in the possession.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Too many long range jumpers for too long of a stretch. In a game where we were actually hitting some FTs for a change, we thought it a good idea to put no pressure on their D for an extended stretch in the 2nd half...poor poor shot selection down the stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom