Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Miami over #13 Fl State

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Wake Forest over #16 Duke

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
So, Texas got upended last night. The Notre Dame/L'ville game tonight really won't qualify as an upset, however, there may well be another upset, or a couple, this evening. This may be a fun night for WBB fans.

So, who upsets tonight? Pick as many, or as few, as you like.

Last edited:

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Do UConn backers/fans/alum/ have a dog--other than Jonathan--in these fights? Where should I invest my rooting capital?

Reaction Score
Do UConn backers/fans/alum/ have a dog--other than Jonathan--in these fights? Where should I invest my rooting capital?[/QUOTE]

On great nursery stock, a bit of enzyme, and the proper stock--WA LA --youse has a tree bearing fruit.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So, Texas got upended last night. The Notre Dame/L'ville game tonight really won't qualify as an upset, however, there may well be another upset, or a couple, this evening. This may be a fun night for WBB fans.
So, who upsets tonight? Pick as many, or as few, as you like

Bummer! No upsets.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
So, who upsets tonight? Pick as many, or as few, as you like.

Next time include a checkbox for no upsets. :rolleyes:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
If Chennedy can score 30 pts they will beat Tenn. I really like this girl....

I had mixed feelings about Chennedy. In the SC game, she was just out of control taking every shot and not involving her teammates at all. Her skill level was undeniable . She can't be trapped because she has such a great handle and very difficult change of pace moves and she has unlimited range and confidence. Still, she cant play 1 on 5. When Gary Blair had her come off the bench in the KY game, she was much more under control and setting up her team mates much more getting Hillsman and Dani Williams into the flow. He clearly put a throttle on her which is a good thing. Looking for TAMU to put a hurt on TN. :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didn't realize there were four Wake Forest fans on this site. :rolleyes:

No way those Demon Deacons defeat the Blue Devils tonight, if that happens I'm headed straight from the arena to my hot dog shop and ordering TWO foot long hot dogs loaded with chili, onions, slaw and pimento cheese  :mad::mad:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

No way those Demon Deacons defeat the Blue Devils tonight, if that happens I'm headed straight from the arena to my hot dog shop and ordering TWO foot long hot dogs loaded with chili, onions, slaw and pimento cheese  :mad::mad:

Um. 3 fans. I voted for WF and I don't even have a clue if they are good or not. I just see Duke under perform a lot. Sorry about that. :oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Um. 3 fans. I voted for WF and I don't even have a clue if they are good or not. I just see Duke under perform a lot. Sorry about that. :oops:

Well Duke doesn't underperform when I'm in attendance :mad:

At least not this year :oops: so far Head bang

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Good Luck. Enjoy the game. I like Brown and Greenwell and Gorecki seems to be a good 3rd option.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Good Luck. Enjoy the game. I like Brown and Greenwell and Gorecki seems to be a good 3rd option.

Actually it's the Brown and Gorecki show now.... Hopefully Greenwell can return to health... But she's a huge question mark at this point.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score

Had me right up to the pimento cheese assuming the slaw to be of the German kraut type.
upload_2018-1-11_15-52-2.png

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score

Make that 5. My daughter is a Wake alum. She taught me to hate all the various shades of pale blue.:p

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If Chennedy can score 30 pts they will beat Tenn. I really like this girl....

Me too. I had a feeling she was going to be special her freshman year. She's aggressive and plays with a no fear approach.

Then perhaps you should consider becoming a season ticket holder if you're not already.

Reaction Score
Don't really see any upsets but voted for TAM cause that's who I'm rooting for. Heart over head, I guess.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom