Tonight's SNY Schedule | The Boneyard

Tonight's SNY Schedule

Reaction Score
Note the Geno Show will come on before the game instead of after as is customary when it's a later start. Set your DVRs!

7 PM - Geno Auriemma Show

7:30 - Pre-game
8 - Game @Tulane
10 - Post-game

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I believe the Geno show has already been on SNY and has been posted on uconnhuskygames. That could be the reason for it being on before the pregame instead of after the post game shows.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I believe the Geno show has already been on SNY and has been posted on uconnhuskygames. That could be the reason for it being on before the pregame instead of after the post game shows.
We can never get enough Geno!!! Just sayin...:)

Reaction Score
No this is standard for them when the game is pushed back like it is tonight, I only made this thread to remind everyone because we don't have a ton of 8 PM starts and I was unsure myself when the game tipped off. Seems like a new episode so far.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The GA show is new. The last section, the players try their hands at impersonating Geno. :D:D:D:D

Reaction Score
The schedule says it’s on ESPN3/SNY. Don’t see it listed on ESPN 3 . Whats up?

Reaction Score
Good show tonight. Geno says that "if the Miss St situation happens again this year he promises it'll be a lot different. X-factors for the tourney: Z making shots from 3, and Megan playing like she did in some of the games this year. If that happens it's going to be very hard to beat us."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Best Geno Show of the year. I have to admit to some Geno fatigue this year ... all the downer stuff about kids today, yadda yadda. But this is a keeper.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
No this is standard for them when the game is pushed back like it is tonight, I only made this thread to remind everyone because we don't have a ton of 8 PM starts and I was unsure myself when the game tipped off. Seems like a new episode so far.
Wow! Thanks for correcting me, I really appreciate it. However, I saw your post while watching the pre game show, so...:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom