Tonight's game vs Xavier -- tickets | The Boneyard

Tonight's game vs Xavier -- tickets

Reaction Score
Are there any Huskie fans in or near Cincinnati that want tickets to this evening's game against Xavier. If so, please reply, or DM me -- or whatever the appropriate procedure is.

The game will take place at 7:00 pm at the Cintas Center arena.**

The tickets are for Section 111, Row F, Seats 8 & 9; and Section 111, Row G, Seats 8 & 9. My understanding is that the seats are located six or seven rows behind the UConn bench.

** Cintas Center Covid policy: “To enter basketball games, all guests age 12 and older entering the Cintas Center will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test result within 72 hours of entry. Fans 18 and older should be prepared to show a picture ID to verify ownership of the vaccination card or negative test. Fans also will be required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the event, unless actively eating or drinking.” Source: Temporary Entry Policy Changes Announced For Cintas Center - Xavier University Athletics

Reaction Score
Not these four tickets. Each lists a specific seat. From the e-mail I received from the Xavier Ticket office back in October, the tickets can either be saved to a phone via Google Pay, or be downloaded to Apple Wallet.

For example,

SECTIONROWSEAT
111F8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44