TONIGHT! | The Boneyard

TONIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The wait is over. All slates are clean, and a new season is upon the Huskies. How it all turns out is now in the hands of the student athletes that we go to the games and root for. We all hope for a good (great) start for the team in the home opener, and will be there to cheer for every touchdown scored, field goal made, and turnover created by UConn. But, remember, this is a team that is coming off a 2-10 season last year and will need to prove to themselves that they can forget about the past and play only for the future. If they can do that, then the team, and we fans, will be in for a bright beginning to a UConn Huskies revival. Let's give them the best season opening crowd that's ever been at Rentschler Field since the beginning. Cheer long and hard and stay till the end to support the team. It really makes a difference to the guys playing. GO! GO! H-U-S-K-I-E-S!!! (And no, this is not BD trying to give a last minute pump-up to the fans to get on board and support the team. My words are far to pedestrian to be those of the Great Motivator himself.) So, if you care about the team, just show up and give them all the support you can. :):)

Reaction Score
New season starts tonight. Everything that happened last year is in the past. 0-0. Let's get this season started on the right foot! I can't wait until tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom