Tonight: Olivia Nelson Ododa and Kiah Stokes could be guarding each other | The Boneyard

Tonight: Olivia Nelson Ododa and Kiah Stokes could be guarding each other

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
10EST...a little late but it is airing on Facebook so everyone can watch.

Reaction Score
That could be interesting. Betcha Geno will be watchin. Cuz we all wanna know while guarding each other, which one gets the most blocks. :eek: :D

I'm gonna go with.........................................Kiah

Reaction Score
Hope that Kiah will, one day, decide to shoot a bit more, she's valuable to her team but is so unselfish that she seems to be afraid to shoot, same in Europe

Reaction Score
10EST...a little late but it is airing on Facebook so everyone can watch.
Looking forward to this one. Also available on WNBA League pass. I’ve had a lot of luck with this. Can’t get the local CT Sun games, but most of the others. You can also watch archived games From this season and a quick watch with highlights from the games. Lots of other material too. I feel this is quite a bargain, can’t remember the price exactly, but in the range of $25 for the season. You also get a free trial for a week. May want to remind yourself to cancel at the end of the year so it doesn’t get automatically renewed.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Looking forward to this one. Also available on WNBA League pass. I’ve had a lot of luck with this. Can’t get the local CT Sun games, but most of the others. You can also watch archived games From this season and a quick watch with highlights from the games. Lots of other material too. I feel this is quite a bargain, can’t remember the price exactly, but in the range of $25 for the season. You also get a free trial for a week. May want to remind yourself to cancel at the end of the year so it doesn’t get automatically renewed.
I might add that it is possible to download a "WNBA app" to the Amazon Fire stick so that you can use your LeaguePass subscription on your TV directly, but they don't make it obvious how to do that. You have to go to an Amazon web page on your phone or laptop, and then request a download to your Fire device, which hopefully is already registered with Amazon. Then you have to find the app on your Fire device (another adventure).

When you have done all that, it works quite well.

If anyone really wants to know the details, you can PM me.

Reaction Score
I might add that it is possible to download a "WNBA app" to the Amazon Fire stick so that you can use your LeaguePass subscription on your TV directly, but they don't make it obvious how to do that. You have to go to an Amazon web page on your phone or laptop, and then request a download to your Fire device, which hopefully is already registered with Amazon. Then you have to find the app on your Fire device (another adventure).

When you have done all that, it works quite well.

If anyone really wants to know the details, you can PM me.
Thanks for the information. I wonder if that can be done through my Roku on which I have Amazon?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Vegas was up by 20 after the first quarter. They look very good. It's 62-38 early in Q3.

Liv played 11 minutes in the first half and has 2 points, 1 rebound, and 2 fouls. Kiah has played 5 minutes and has 1 rebound.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom