Tonight could be special | The Boneyard

Tonight could be special

Reaction Score
Home game at Gampel, students on campus camping to get seats, sold out game, first top ten ranking in almost a decade, undefeated, brand name opponent, FIRED UP FANS, Hurley’s vision realized!

Time to rock Gampel!!!!

UCONN IS BACK!!!!!

I hope there are recruits coming tonight.

Reaction Score
Home game at Gampel, students on campus camping to get seats, sold out game, first top ten ranking in almost a decade, undefeated, brand name opponent, FIRED UP FANS, Hurley’s vision realized!

Time to rock Gampel!!!!

UCONN IS BACK!!!!!

I hope there are recruits coming tonight.
Unfortunately there are many tickets still available.

Reaction Score
At least a few hundred still on UConn site. Not going to be a sellout which is a bit embarrassing.
I know this has no bearing on the official sold out status, but there are hundreds of tickets available on the secondary market as well. Some of them are crazy cheap, too. Things are looking up, but we're still a long way off from selling out weeknight games against non-premier opponents.

Reaction Score
I know this has no bearing on the official sold out status, but there are hundreds of tickets available on the secondary market as well. Some of them are crazy cheap, too. Things are looking up, but we're still a long way off from selling out weeknight games against non-premier opponents.
6:30 tip at Gampel is obviously tough for certain parts of the state but I still expected this to sell out fairly easily coming off last week's performance and fresh top 10 ranking.

Reaction Score
I was curious so clicked on SeatGeeks. There looks to he around 50 tickets still for sale.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I was curious so clicked on SeatGeeks. There looks to he around 50 tickets still for sale.
And in my personal experience, sometimes you can’t sell your ticket, so you end up going instead. I’m sure a part of that 50 would fall into that category.

Reaction Score
I haven't been able to get rid of my extra ticket yet, and I'm asking for face value for a good ticket! (Section 220, row D, $30, if you're interested)

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

Man this staff is SO freaking cool…Hurley just gets college basketball and I love his focus on revitalizing the enthusiasm. Coach Luke had a big smile on his face too…these guys love the excitement and understand how important it is to the brand and to the players, and I am here for it. Let’s go Huskies!!!!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Watched a 30 minute video of the Dream Season. Didn’t think I could get more pumped than I was before watching.

The crowds at those games were incredible.

Bring it everyone. Wish I could be there but know I’m with you in spirit!!

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
Pretty irresponsible that nobody has realized that we are of course… dooooomed

Reaction Score
I am #concerned about this evening, I'm not going to lie. Don't need to hit a homerun on the first possession.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom