Tonight’s Game/Scheduling | The Boneyard

Tonight’s Game/Scheduling

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Like it or not that’s a borderline L tonight

Between getting murdered by the spread and having all of Gilbert, Vital, Bouknight, and Adams look pedestrian yet again... not good and for our tourney hopes.

It’s an improvement over years past, but still we look like a run of the mill NIT team. Still on the right path, but expectations after the Florida game were too lofty.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Like it or not that’s a borderline L tonight
I know you do but I'm still going do ask, do you watch basketball? That was a W all day long. Style points? Who cares? We got some good minutes in. You have to pick another game to micromanage.

Reaction Score
I know you do but I'm still going do ask, do you watch basketball? That was a W all day long. Style points? Who cares? We got some good minutes in. You have to pick another game to micromanage.
We got some good practice turning the ball over against # 302 St. Peters. Through 10 games the team has more turnovers than assists! That isn't style points that is practicing how to lose.

Reaction Score
That was about as bad a W as you can have, especially considering the 2nd half. They were outscored by 8. By St. Peter's!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s as if people don’t realize Hurley treated this more like a scrimmage. This game was needed early in the season, but instead we played a fairly tough slate early with Florida and Charleston games then IU.

The new guys got minutes. We tried some lineup combinations. Whaley and Sid got some chances to play. Do I wish those guys were better with those opportunities? Yes. But we were almost double their score at half. Anyone who thinks we couldn’t have built that lead if we wanted is looking for things to be upset about.

Reaction Score
Despite our sloppiness, we really have no excuse to miss the ncaa tournament. It’s almost Christmas and I haven’t seen another good team yet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom