Tomorrow’s Game | The Boneyard

Tomorrow’s Game

Reaction Score
I really like cori close what a class act. Watched there press confrence and there players are very classy. Tomorrow’s game is going to be tough. The past 3 years we have faced UCLA and twice I believe in the tourney. Will this be the time UCLA finally beats UCONN??? They are very athletic, tenacious on the glass. If UCONN can’t stay with the bruins on the boards UCONN will lose simple as that. Watching them play Maryland what impresses me about the bruins there motor never stops!’ Out of all the teams left in the tourney they are the hottest team ... If UCONN doesn’t bring there A game the road will sadly end. I would have rather played Maryland .. UCLA is very talented and will be uconns toughest opponent they have played in awhile. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the bruins make the final four and potentially have a chance to win it all. Geno has said takes a lot of luck and going in as the hottest team can win a national title. The way we played against Buffalo will not work against the bruins. This game will be decided in single digits it will come down to the last few minutes .. this game will be a nail biter and wouldn’t be shocked if we lose. UCLA is playing hot, all the confidence and UCONN has all the pressure .. this game worries me more then any other team we could face the rest of the way if we get by tomorrow night. Lack of depth could end up being the big factor on our season ending or seeing another day!!

Reaction Score
Can you publish the link to UCLA press conference? If you have the Oregon State press conference link, that would be appreciated as well. Thanks @BleedBlue72

Reaction Score
I am really beginning to love all the posts on this board when "fans???" do their (or is it there) best to explain why or how our team will lose the (fill in the blank) game.
I know everyone is entitled to their (there) opinions but jeesh, aren't we supposed to be backing our players and coaches?

No need to reply to my post, I will be using the Ignore (thread) button...again Head bang:rolleyes:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
If UCONN is fired up as they say they are,
If they hustle every second of this game,
If the 2 seniors show they really want it,
If the point guard also feels the same,
If the 6th man can dominate the middle,
Then they should beat a team, which has lost 12 games.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I figure the total absence of fear our current opponents is worth at least 5 points to them
Perhaps the same 5 accrue to us for semi-home field advantage.

Thinking of Sonny and Monte's reasonable position;
I can't but help thinking of those folks trying to get you to invest your hard-earned in their various projects...

But always the caveat: Past performance is no guarantee of future performance,

Seems appropriate here.

Reaction Score
It is hard to imagine losing to a team that has lost more games this year than we have in the last ten years or so.

Sigh.

# of regular season losses is irrelevant

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I am really beginning to love all the posts on this board when "fans???" do their (or is it there) best to explain why or how our team will lose the (fill in the blank) game.
I know everyone is entitled to their (there) opinions but jeesh, aren't we supposed to be backing our players and coaches?

No need to reply to my post, I will be using the Ignore (thread) button...again Head bang:rolleyes:

You mean like this? IGNORE Buzzzzzzz :D

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
It is hard to imagine losing to a team that has lost more games this year than we have in the last ten years or so.:)
Well they do play in the PC12 probably the best conference for women's basketball, not the AAC the worst possible conference for women's basketball. Other than that yeah hard to believe a 12 loss team beats UCONN.

Reaction Score
It is hard to imagine losing to a team that has lost more games this year than we have in the last ten years or so.:)
And yet, what happened months ago (much less years ago) has no bearing on what happens tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I really like cori close what a class act. Watched there press confrence and there players are very classy. Tomorrow’s game is going to be tough. The past 3 years we have faced UCLA and twice I believe in the tourney. Will this be the time UCLA finally beats UCONN??? They are very athletic, tenacious on the glass. If UCONN can’t stay with the bruins on the boards UCONN will lose simple as that. Watching them play Maryland what impresses me about the bruins there motor never stops!’ Out of all the teams left in the tourney they are the hottest team ... If UCONN doesn’t bring there A game the road will sadly end. I would have rather played Maryland .. UCLA is very talented and will be uconns toughest opponent they have played in awhile. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if the bruins make the final four and potentially have a chance to win it all. Geno has said takes a lot of luck and going in as the hottest team can win a national title. The way we played against Buffalo will not work against the bruins. This game will be decided in single digits it will come down to the last few minutes .. this game will be a nail biter and wouldn’t be shocked if we lose. UCLA is playing hot, all the confidence and UCONN has all the pressure .. this game worries me more then any other team we could face the rest of the way if we get by tomorrow night. Lack of depth could end up being the big factor on our season ending or seeing another day!!
Hey - chill. I suspect the team probably had a hard time getting really 'up' for Buffalo. That won't be the case tomorrow night with UCLA.

W/ UConn's B game, we win by 10+
W/ UConn's A game, we win by 20+

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom