Tommy Myers | The Boneyard

Tommy Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just noticed in Diaco's presser that he said Tommy Myers "does not have limitations." I cannot express how excited I am to see the young man from Coventry High School play in a Husky uniform. My mother was the Athletic Directory at Coventry High School until she passed away suddenly last year.

I know my mother wanted nothing more than to see Tommy play for UConn. She even bought season tickets, though she never got to use them. She helped guide him through the recruitment process and was extremely excited that Pasqualoni and DeLeone showed so much interest in a local talent. He had only started playing football a few years earlier, and his parents were even UConn athletes.

She might never have gotten the chance, but I just want to say how much I am looking forward to finally seeing the young man play, and I hope he makes my hometown, and my mother, very proud. I know that I will personally be cheering a little more loudly for him.

Go UConn.

Reaction Score
what do you folks deduce from "does not have limitations"? I'm getting this second hand (via tweets and this thread) so I'm trying understand a little better what that means for Tommy....

Reaction Score
I always root a little harder for Connecticut kids.

limitless-poster-7.jpg

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I just noticed in Diaco's presser that he said Tommy Myers "does not have limitations." I cannot express how excited I am to see the young man from Coventry High School play in a Husky uniform. My mother was the Athletic Directory at Coventry High School until she passed away suddenly last year.

I know my mother wanted nothing more than to see Tommy play for UConn. She even bought season tickets, though she never got to use them. She helped guide him through the recruitment process and was extremely excited that Pasqualoni and DeLeone showed so much interest in a local talent. He had only started playing football a few years earlier, and his parents were even UConn athletes.

She might never have gotten the chance, but I just want to say how much I am looking forward to finally seeing the young man play, and I hope he makes my hometown, and my mother, very proud. I know that I will personally be cheering a little more loudly for him.

Go UConn.

My condolences on the passing of your mother - that is a nice story.

She now has the best seat in the house to see this young man moving forward in his endeavors!

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Wow man sorry about your mom. Sounds like she was a UConn fan through and through... Go Tommy, do us all proud!

Reaction Score
I've probably said this a billion times but will repeat. I had Tommy in class when I did my student teaching at CHS a few years ago. Great great kid and extremely hard worker. I'd list off all the accolades he recieved in high school through 3 sports but it's all here http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tommy_myers_852047.html

I'm sure he will do your mother and all of us Tolland County natives proud!

Reaction Score
I've probably said this a billion times but will repeat. I had Tommy in class when I did my student teaching at CHS a few years ago. Great great kid and extremely hard worker. I'd list off all the accolades he recieved in high school through 3 sports but it's all here http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/tommy_myers_852047.html

I'm sure he will do your mother and all of us Tolland County natives proud!

Awesome, glad to hear it! My mother used to go on and on about him. Honestly it got to be a little much, but eh, that's what mothers are for, heh.

Reaction Score
To Irish Loop - my condolensces on your mom passing. Didn't mean to NOT address that sooner than now. Family and life with family is more important than this stuff...

Reaction Score
No limitations meaning he is coming back from an injury and is cleared with no limitations, or his talent potential has no limitations?

Reaction Score
what do you folks deduce from "does not have limitations"? I'm getting this second hand (via tweets and this thread) so I'm trying understand a little better what that means for Tommy....

I assume it basically means that he has very high potential, as I do not recall him being injured at any point.

Reaction Score
I assume it basically means that he has very high potential, as I do not recall him being injured at any point.
I would assume it is a different way of saying the sky's the limit for him. I bet his rebounding prowess is a big part of his abilities for playing the TE position. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
He was wearing a boot at the end of last year. Don't remember what it was for.

Reaction Score
I just noticed in Diaco's presser that he said Tommy Myers "does not have limitations."

I love the way Diaco publicly accentuates the positives on this team. He is not afraid to build expectations. I don't think Diaco fears anything. It appears we have a fantastic head coach. The Cupboard is overflowing.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
@Irish Loop sorry to hear about your mom, hoping that Tommy will make her smile many times over from up above through the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom