Tom Jurich On Wvu Leaving | The Boneyard

Tom Jurich On Wvu Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
More impressed with this interview than the last one when Pitt/'Cuse left. We need an AD like him so that Susan can focus her time on the Presidents and the political schmoozing.

Reaction Score
This stuff is too funny. John Marinatto should have a reality show by now!!! Call it the Big Pastafazool Conferenence!!! Really, I like the guy, he is in a helpless position. What's he supposed to do? Tell the onlies, "hey, me and my football schools, we're outta here! You basketball schools have been dragging us down now for over a decade. Good riddance!" Can't do that. He's their commissioner too. Just a bad situation all round, but he sure is a made for TV character!

Reaction Score
Johnny M comes home, the furniture is gone, no one's there, even the cat is gone. He's preparing for the "possible departure" of his wife. LOL!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Johnny M comes home, the furniture is gone, no one's there, even the cat is gone. He's preparing for the "possible departure" of his wife. LOL!!!
His English language usage is correct. When preparing, they prepared for the possible departure. The preparation did not occur after today's announcement did it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom