Toledo v. SU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Toledo v. SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I only had one eye on the TV because I was playing with my son, but it sure seemed like I saw a camera replay that showed the SU kicker MISSING the extra point but getting credit for it anyway that resulted in Toledo's field goal at the end of regulation only sending the game to OT instead of winning it....am I wrong?!
Syracuse kicker missed that extra point. You weren't seeing things. Cuse catches a huge break. Toledo fg should have won it for them.

Reaction Score
I only had one eye on the TV because I was playing with my son, but it sure seemed like I saw a camera replay that showed the SU kicker MISSING the extra point but getting credit for it anyway that resulted in Toledo's field goal at the end of regulation only sending the game to OT instead of winning it....am I wrong?!
you are not wrong, but i think they called it good on the field. not sure as I was doing something else at the time too.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure, I only flipped the game on during Toledo's drive at the end of regulation. I'm curious to see a replay now though.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure, I only flipped the game on during Toledo's drive at the end of regulation. I'm curious to see a replay now though.
I went to the SU board and saw a video link to it-clear as a bell-MISSED XP. If that is reviewable (it must be, the replay booth was looking at it), it is mindboggling how a replay official can get that wrong. I understand missing a split-second call on the field. Something like this? I can only think a "miss" on that miss by the replay official has to result in his suspension. Unbelievable.

I hate SU. I hope they suffer a similar fate as BC-Still a solid program, but when all is said and done, no one really cares about them moving forward. Like BC they have a respectable-ish fan base, but playing solid-yet-unspectacular teams in their new conference that are ALL far away will result in decreased fan interest and future mediocrity.

Reaction Score
I went to the SU board and saw a video link to it-clear as a bell-MISSED XP. If that is reviewable (it must be, the replay booth was looking at it), it is mindboggling how a replay official can get that wrong. I understand missing a split-second call on the field. Something like this? I can only think a "miss" on that miss by the replay official has to result in his suspension. Unbelievable.

I hate SU. I hope they suffer a similar fate as BC-Still a solid program, but when all is said and done, no one really cares about them moving forward. Like BC they have a respectable-ish fan base, but playing solid-yet-unspectacular teams in their new conference that are ALL far away will result in decreased fan interest and future mediocrity.
BE refs in the booth, remember our Temple win?? (I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I thought the Temple call was the right call, just couldn't resist is all).

Reaction Score
Just watched it. How on earth did any official miss that. Terrible call.

Reaction Score
Watch the ref under that goal post..instead of looking up, he's looking out toward the field. He has one freakin job on a PAT and blew it. Replay as well. Why bother having it if they cant get the call correct?

Reaction Score

Yeah we should've stayed in the BE and played marqee names like Cincinatti, USF, and Louisville. And SO CLOSE BY too!

Miami, VTech, FSU, Pitt, and Boston College? GARBAGE.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Yeah we should've stayed in the BE and played marqee names like Cincinatti, USF, and Louisville. And SO CLOSE BY too!

When you can't beat anyone, it doesn't matter who the opponent is.

Reaction Score

Thats 1-4 right there. Lucky for you there is BC...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Someone tweeted today that a Pitt administrator mentioned that one of the reasons they couldn't get out of the league fast enough was because of the officiating. It is pretty awful.

Reaction Score
Someone tweeted today that a Pitt administrator mentioned that one of the reasons they couldn't get out of the league fast enough was because of the officiating. It is pretty awful.

You are correct Sir!!! You will definitely get better calls at FSU, GT, VT, UNC, Miami, etc.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom