Todays UConn and Maryland Game Photos | The Boneyard

Todays UConn and Maryland Game Photos

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Two weeks before I go to another UConn game. Good thing I will be working a lot, hopefully that is if the leaves decide to actually come off the trees. Was able to talk with so many people today especially someone who is a big part of why the Boneyard is what it is today. Thank you Nancy, @HuskyNan. My ticket was free today because Phil, @Phil gave me his because he went to a wedding and is on his way to Tuesday's game at UCLA. Thank you Phil. I like taking the photos from different views. Other fun things from today was talking with Kathy Auriemma before the game. I also saw Crystal Dangerfield father like an hour and a half before the game. I was not wearing my wig yet but went up to talk to him anyways. I am sure that this does not make sense but without the wig on its hard to go up to someone because I feel like I am bothering them. With the wig on I somehow feel its alright to do. Anyways back to the photos. Hope you enjoy them and I appreciate everyone who clicked the like button on my other posts. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Besides family and my health I am so thankful for being a UConn Fan. I am posting this photo here because I love seeing the team having so much fun. Here is the link-Mayland Game | Facebook
23658344_1610960768962177_7404661556931015596_n.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom