Today is the day for Crystal Dangerfield | The Boneyard

Today is the day for Crystal Dangerfield

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
A very proud day in any parent’s (and graduate’s) life. Congratulations ladies, you did everything asked of you. As you turn the page to the next chapter of your lives, eagerly waiting to see what life has in store for you, never forgetting the friends and relationships you forged during your 4 years at UConn.

We know you will achieve greatness in whatever you do. Geno, CD and your parents have prepared you well for the road ahead. Job well done ladies. A tip o‘ the turban to you all. UConn Nation is very very proud of you all. :)

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Yeah, but that's just in Math. I would be more impressed if she had majored in something that is actually hard.:p

and Minors in English and Statistics (which is not in general an overlap with the standard Math Curriculum). The diversity of her studies is really impressive.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I could be wrong but I don't think that concept exists in colleges/universities, at least major ones.
So you’re telling me I’m dating myself.... :(

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I could be wrong but I don't think that concept exists in colleges/universities, at least major ones.

Just about every college has a valedictorian and salutatorian How can you not honor your college's best students? :confused:

And within the colleges, the major divisions also have a valedictorian and salutatorian

Reaction Score
Just about every college has a valedictorian and salutatorian How can you not honor your college's best students? :confused:

And within the colleges, the major divisions also have a valedictorian and salutatorian

I said "I could be wrong", but I don't know about the "just about every college" part. I would bet that it is in the minority, especially for the major colleges and universities.

Reaction Score
I'd have to take some of those English classes just to learn how to spell statistics let alone being able to pass even the basic stat course. My three years in algebra I nearly kept me out of college!Head bang

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom