Today is a Great Day | The Boneyard

Today is a Great Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My girlfriend and I went to a great dinner at Anastasios in East Haven and then to the new comedy club in Naugatuck last night and had a great time. That is my preface tomy story about what a great day today will be to be a UConn fan. I would just like to say that I have been a huge Uconn football fan ever sense UConn beat South Florida when they were ranked #2 in the country in the middle of a monsoon. My friends used to always join me for the games until the end of Paul Pasqualoni's first season at UConn. Ever sense then my friends have had zero interest in coming to a game with me. I have always been a very generous person that is pretty successful so I do not care if I even buy the tickets for my friends that come with me to the games. In the past few years I have invited my friends to every game an the have always turned me down. Tommorow I have my girlfriend and 12 other friends coming with me to the game. I think that UConn football may finally be back to relevance. I am literally sitting here on my laptop with a smile on my face thinking about what an amazing day tomorrow could be for UconnFootball. I hope many others on this board are having similar situations.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom