Today’s U: Gilbert to carry on great lineage of UConn guards | The Boneyard

Today’s U: Gilbert to carry on great lineage of UConn guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With his high school career now over, he is looking forward to the next chapter in his life at Connecticut.

“I’m just excited,” Gilbert told Today’s U. “I’m looking forward to playing with Jalen Adams and the rest of the team. It’s going to be great for not only me but for the program.”

Gilbert To Carry On Great Lineage Of UConn Guards - TU

Reaction Score
His legs are crazy on that step back. Forget about getting set or getting square. Yikes.

Reaction Score
I just don't think 'next great guard' should be discussed when it come to our guards particularly for high schoolers. We've had some of the best who outplayed the best. The bar is just so damn high.

Rodney is finding that out.

I just hope AG comes in relaxes, finds his groove, adjusts to D1 ball, contributes where and when he can without pressure. That's why I really hope Rodney returns. The good thing is that UConn has the perfect guard coach.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I just don't think 'next great guard' should be discussed when it come to our guards particularly for high schoolers. We've had some of the best who outplayed the best. The bar is just so damn high.

Rodney is finding that out.
in fairness Rodney was never dubbed the 'next great UConn guard'...'next great UConn car' maybeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom