Today’s game link | The Boneyard

Today’s game link

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
You should only need to type "espn3.com" (without the quotes) in your browser and then look for today's live events.
If you are using a cell phone, you should be able to install the ESPN app and use that. (Not positive if you can install the app on a laptop, tablet or PC, I have never tried.)
Try to access ESPN3 about 10 minutes before game time because you may have to jump through some hoops to finally get to the game.

Reaction Score
For the computer challenged, can someone post a link, Thank you

Phil, do you now have Cable TV (Comcast, Frontier, Cox...etc or the equivalent live TV streaming service (YouTube TV, Sling, FUBO TV...etc that carries the ESPN channels?)

If I'm not mistaken, in order for someone to be able to watch the content on ESPN3, you must already be a subscriber to the ESPN and ESPN2 channels supplied by your cable/live streaming TV services. If you install the ESPN App (see below), upon login they want the authentication from your current Cable/Live streaming TV provider.

ESPN3 and WatchESPN...both of these are now integrated in the "new" ESPN App (not the channel but an app downloaded and installed on a computer, smartphone, tablet, Smart TV with apps and ROKU, Fire stick...etc).

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
@mbr33ct you are not mistaken about needing to have ESPN as a network in order to access the ESPN app or ESPN3.COM. I assumed that @phil sampieri already knew this.
Gotta stop assuming I guess...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom